Lonely

(NSFW) Anime discussion thread

NOTE THIS THREAD IS NSFW, VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!

What's up, what's up! This is the nerd thread, just kidding, it's... the anime thread, lol.

I know there are quite a few "anime lovers" on this website, so, what the heck, why not?

This thread is mainly intended for Bleach & Naruto. I am not so much of a Naruto fan, mainly just Bleach. Naruto has too many damn fillers and stuff lately. Nevertheless, Bleach has always been my favorite.

I will post mangas when they come out. Usually they come out every week or so. Or better yet, you can go to\subscribe to acc2la; he used to have a YouTube account called acc21A but it got suspended so he only uploads on acc2lA, now <--- That's acc2(L)A; it's spelt with a lower case 'L'.

I take no credit for these videos. He is a very good manga uploader and knows all the right music\effects to add.

Remember, Manga uploads come out weekly!

First up, Bleach!

bleach_title.jpg

This is getting really good. Captain Hitsugaya gets half of his body chopped off at the end from the 3rd Espada (Hailbel). The fights are really intense!

I know you guys probably do not think reading a manga can be intense and suspenseful, but it is actually as entertaining as when it is animated.

*an F.Y.I. the manga is roughly 3 months ahead of the animated series itself, all animated shows usually come from mangas in the first place, so you the manga and the animated show are the exact same thing, the manga is just a little further ahead of the series*

Anyway, here it is. I recommend you watch in HD:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Myi9hTE3M&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Bleach Manga 355 English HQ[/url]

^ Last weeks manga

Spoilers for this upcoming weeks manga (got leaked, enjoy it while you can):

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1oipFaKN94&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Naruto manga 446 and bleach manga 356 spoilers[/url]

I would do Naruto but I think most of the people here are Bleach fans more then Naruto fans. Bleach > Naruto! Let me know if anyone wants Naruto and I will post them, too.

PS: For the people that don't know what Bleach is about, I will give a little summary:

A 15 year old kid gains supernatural "Soul Reaping" abilities to defend his town and 'Soul Society' (which is basically the after-life, sort of). However, there is a man who wishes to become King of Soul Society (Captain Aizen) who betray's all of Soul Society and goes into the 'Hollow World' to gain as much evil forces as he can to take over Soul Society and snatch the Kings Key and become the ruler of heaven and earth. He will do so by gaining Vasto Lorde's and Espada (the strongest fighters in the Hollow World, so to speak) and can easily kill off all of Soul Society, plus killing many people in the 'real World'.

It is a very intense anime and is not a <kid-like> anime, so to speak. The intense and suspense is amazing. I am always freaking out when the next manga is going to come out because it is just that good.

PS: This weeks manga has revealed the Espada's or Vasto Lorde's (is there rank of which Hollow they are, which is the strongest type of Hollow) abilities.

Stark 1# Espada - Loneliness

Barragan 2# Espada - Time & age - (Has the ability to speed up time)

Hailbel #3 Esapada - Sacrafice

I don't understand how Stark's power (loneliness) can be stronger then controlling time itself, which is the #2 Espada's power. We'll have to wait and see. This is why I like this damn show\manga, always throwing curve balls and unexpected shit at you!

[B]UPDATE![/B]

Sorry, this thread died for 2 weeks, lol. The newest Manga just came out so I am going to post it. Well, actually, 2 of them came out (one comes out each week) and it has been 2 weeks, so yeah, lol.

[B]Bleach Manga[/B] (356)

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jekqFx2YC0&feature=channel"]YouTube - Bleach Manga 356 English HQ[/url]

[B]Bleach Manga[/B] (357)

Newst chapter (just came out on May 13th)

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faL-R0uez8c&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Bleach Manga 357 English HQ[/url]

It's getting better and better. All Bleach fan's need to watch this! A must I tell you!

PS: WATCH IN HD! It's much better in HQ (HD).

Also, for anyone who cares; The newest Naruto Manga just came out yesterday! I personally like the Manga but the series is a bit slow (with the fillers and all).

[IMG]http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss321/XLIVE2DIEX/NarutoJinRasengan.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Naruto Manga[/B] (447)

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX0nQkcnFww"]YouTube - naruto Manga 447 English HQ[/url]

Watch in HQ if you can.

My current favorite anime is called Hajime no Ippo (or Fighting Spirit). Im on episode 23 right now and it has to be my favorite anime since Air gear. Y'all should really watch a couple episodes. Especially if your a boxing/pro fighting, and anime fan like me.

Hajime no Ippo is about a high school boy named Ippo who gets picked on constantly at school. But one day as he's getting beat up a professional boxer comes to save him from the bullies and ever since that day he's dedicated to become a professional boxer and become the world champion.

[quote name='DevilJin']My current favorite anime is called Hajime no Ippo (or Fighting Spirit). Im on episode 23 right now and it has to be my favorite anime since Air gear. Y'all should really watch a couple episodes. Especially if your a boxing/pro fighting, and anime fan like me.

Hajime no Ippo is about a high school boy named Ippo who gets picked on constantly at school. But one day as he's getting beat up a professional boxer comes to save him from the bullies and ever since that day he's dedicated to become a professional boxer and become the world champion.[/quote]

Once you finish those 76 episodes, look into "Hajime no Ippo: New Challengers." this series is better than the first, belee dat. It's currently ongoing, a new episode comes out each week. Right now it's at episode 18 and Takamura is more G then ever. I haven't read the manga much at all but it's currently the longest running manga to date I believe. Also, Dudley from Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike was heavily inspired by Hajime no Ippo.

[quote name='BOSSETTE']I'm still a big fan of Sailor Moon. : )
I used to read manga and draw anime, but I don't know what happened...[/quote]

When I was in elementary school I use to watch Sailor Moon avidly. My favorite character was Sailor Mars cos she was bad ass.

Not a big anime fan at all honestly, but I used to watch Pokemon way back a little bit because I liked some of the characters. I remember the dude with Onyx (brock I think) or something was a cool character.

[quote name='BOSSETTE']I'm still a big fan of Sailor Moon. : )
I used to read manga and draw anime, but I don't know what happened...[/quote]

Sailor Moon was my first anime that started it all, along with DBZ, Tenchi, etc.

I'm gunna respond to this thread soon enough. be prepared for a post that will pwn MKF to doom.

Say what? ^ lol someone taking my "don't watch much anime" comment a bit too seriously I see huh?

Easy there sparky, I'm not protesting "anti anime" or anything lol, watch what you like and I'll watch what I like ;)

[quote name='MKF30']Say what? ^ lol someone taking my "don't watch much anime" comment a bit too seriously I see huh?

Easy there sparky, I'm not protesting "anti anime" or anything lol, watch what you like and I'll watch what I like ;)[/quote]

oh no, I didn't see anything about you saying you don't watch anime, I'm just gunna make a epic sized post of my fav. animes.

don't take it the wrong way now.:)

Ohh I got ya lol, I can't wait to read it. I like long posts ;) I thought you meant something else like because I of what I said about not watching much anime.

Speaking of which, I used to watch Sailor Moon wayyyyy back like a few weeks. I don't even remember what it was about but the blond chick was the main character right Moon? I totally forgot about the storyline. They had some kind of powers right?

One of my friends told me about a anime comic book called "Battle Royale" or something like that and he told me that it was really creepy and disturbing how the high school students were forced to kill each other to stay alive. Any of y'all hear of it?

[quote name='King Yayo']Once you finish those 76 episodes, look into "Hajime no Ippo: New Challengers." this series is better than the first, belee dat. It's currently ongoing, a new episode comes out each week. Right now it's at episode 18 and Takamura is more G then ever. I haven't read the manga much at all but it's currently the longest running manga to date I believe. Also, Dudley from Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike was heavily inspired by Hajime no Ippo.[/quote]

I finally finished the first session of it yesterday and I'm about to start watching new challengers soon. Really good show and has to be my favorite of all time.

[quote name='DevilJin']I finally finished the first session of it yesterday and I'm about to start watching new challengers soon. Really good show and has to be my favorite of all time.[/quote]

Hey you should watch this anime called Phantom:Requiem for a Phantom. It's really kool and so far theres only 17 episodes.

Post your favorite Anime movies, series here and suggest some to others. I highly recommend Sword Of A Stranger. I don't even like anime that much but this movie was great.
The fight scene's were nice the whole movies art was beautiful i give it a 4 of 5 due to the long bring parts but the rest was perfect.

I also love Case Closed. If there is another thread like this then merge mine in there I don't know..

Sword of a stranger fight video clip
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAo7IAvgCgk"]YouTube- Sword of the Stranger Fight Scene[/url]

Didn't L2D already make an anime thread?

whatever... My favorite animes are:
.Hajime no Ippo (boxing anime)
.Full Metal Panic fumoffu (funny)
.When they Cry (creepest anime Ive ever seen, couldn't even watch the all of the episodes I was so creeped out watching it but its still one of my favorites)