Sign in to follow this  
Meathook

Returns and Farewells

A thread for people who's systems have failed, or for people who have lost their internet, or experienced something that temporarily ends their gaming.

Also, this thread is for returns to gaming, or for people who hve bought a new system, or regained their lost internet, etc.

----------------------------------------

I'll be back online PS3 as of March 1st. I was originally going to lease one, but screwed up on my budgeting... damn I suck with money lol.

Fortune is shining though, one of my roommates who previously did not pay rent (Because he shares his room with his GF, who already pays rent), is now going to be doing his part with the rent, so a 3-way split of $400 is now a 4-way split of $250, therefore, I can buy the PS3 now. :)

The first game I will be getting is MAG, then MW2, then MK vs DC, if it's cheap.

[quote name='Wolfman Jack']A thread for people who's systems have failed, or for people who have lost their internet, or experienced something that temporarily ends their gaming.

Also, this thread is for returns to gaming, or for people who hve bought a new system, or regained their lost internet, etc.

----------------------------------------

I'll be back online PS3 as of March 1st. I was originally going to lease one, but screwed up on my budgeting... damn I suck with money lol.

Fortune is shining though, one of my roommates who previously did not pay rent (Because he shares his room with his GF, who already pays rent), is now going to be doing his part with the rent, so a 3-way split of $400 is now a 4-way split of $250, therefore, I can buy the PS3 now. :)

The first game I will be getting is MAG, then MW2, then MK vs DC, if it's cheap.[/quote]

How would someone let you know if they don't have the internet? I do not understand what is going on here, HAY GUY WHY ARE YOU CONFUSING ME?!

[quote name='Flow']How would someone let you know if they don't have the internet? I do not understand what is going on here, HAY GUY WHY ARE YOU CONFUSING ME?![/quote]

cell phones have internet access......

Hah good shiz I love this forum already and can relate in so many ways roomates alone or couples if ("with") are a blast p.s. Hit me up on ps3 foo's when you get it essp you wolf will play some sf4 or card hah jk kinda :wink:Ancliame1.

Uhh, guess I'm part of this list too. Graduated basic training about a week and a half ago and now I'm at my job training school for 14 weeks. Can't really have my PS3 here unless I want to buy a monitor for it which I'm not. Plus my barracks sports ComCast wireless internet which is gay.

So I have no idea when I'll be back online. Probably after AIT when I get my 2 weeks off before I report to my unit, hopefully. Still going to play only T6, BB: CS, and obviously I got to check out SSF4 to see what it's all about.

Later!

~NAKM~

My PS3 got an error message, 80010504. I looked for ways to fix this, and I'm trying a full system restore right now. It's probably going to fail. I'm not going to bother sending it in and paying around $150 for a refurbished pos, I'll get a new one instead, this time WITH the warranty. I didn't have quite enough last time. I should have kept that receipt, too...

My PS3 got an error message, 80010504. I looked for ways to fix this, and I'm trying a full system restore right now. It's probably going to fail. I'm not going to bother sending it in and paying around $150 for a refurbished pos, I'll get a new one instead, this time WITH the warranty. I didn't have quite enough last time. I should have kept that receipt, too...

There are other places that can fix it much cheaper. I think Truking took his to get fixed for half that price. Hit him up in the shoutbox for details.

Boy, has this site changed. I haven't been here or played for at least a year, but just starting playing MK2 and UMK3 again.

Hit up Arez GOW (Beastmaster). He's looking for some old school MK players.

well my old phat ps3 took a shit.i opened it replaced the thermal paste and traded it in to game stop for $160 and a old xbox for $100,added $10 and got my new ultra slim ps3 :).this week only they are doing double trade in credit for all systems.

well my old phat ps3 took a shit.i opened it replaced the thermal paste and traded it in to game stop for $160 and a old xbox for $100,added $10 and got my new ultra slim ps3 :).this week only they are doing double trade in credit for all systems.

My old PS3 did the same... The fun goes on full blast and it overheats in like 2 minutes right? lol of sounded like a vacuum