Thunder 88

Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers

Beer!!!!

this thread is in response to the chit chat over there at the ggs thread.

Yes, since I'm drinking atm, i will respond to my own post:

its about time someone made this thread, hello. wait...

HELLO!!?

It was funny to see people getting off topic over beer. Alcohol is really the bottom line, because seriously, who drinks beer for the taste?

You want taste? Shit, go drink a fucking chocolate milk.

You want to start unwinding (like Mace cause he's so uptight), maybe getting loose (like my high-school girlfriend), hell, maybe you want to start partying till the sun comes up!!!

Then go pop yourself a cold one. And fuck all that "real men drink their shit warm or room temperature" bullshit.

If you want Coors light, shit drink it. I personally like Coors Original myself. Killian's Red is a Coors beer. Coors is cool. Its beer. Nuff said. You want something stronger, go suck a gas nozzle.

I like the good shit, don't get me wrong, but I'm practical as well.

I'm 38, and I started drinking suds on a regular basis since I was 15, and I drank even before then. I've been THE beer drinker for 23 years now, and we all know that's the average age around here, so there...bURp

Seriously, I wasn't drinking atm, but all this talk about brew has gotten me thirsty, so, if my wife will buy the beer, she better get me something good, like a quart of Foster's, maybe a Grolsch with that funny cap (love this shit), maybe Dos XX Ambar (...I don't always drink beer...)

but, but if i gat to get it, I will settle for a quart of AB's King Kobra!!!

Nice thread, like the stoner corner? unfortunatly i do not drink.

What??? Booya, you're so talkative, there's no way you don't imbibe. What???

Newcastle, sopporo, arrogant bastard FTW

FTW? I hate this cyber talk, leet bullshit. Why? cause I'm a real beer drinker, and FTW means fuck the world. I even have it tattooed in my inner lip since i was 21, the legal age in Tex-Ass to drink. BTW, is leet neo and mippin the same person? Just wondering.

I remember when Arragont Bastard was 17% Alcohol. I can't seem to find it like that anymore.

Anyone ever here of Twin Peaks Rasberry Ale with a Dog on the label named Chug?

Booya, it will never die. Twz, drunkin massacres tonight?

What do you like drinking, besides dirty dish water? isn't that why they call you dirty?

Worked 12-9. Now walking my dog then Beer time!!!

Gerchap's drinking is legendary.

Nice thread

Working on a Sabbath? not good my friend. but I'm probably the only one who knows this.

How come you never made this thread?

Chaps drinking is legendary!

Chap, I will let you sticky this thread. Your Welcome.

When Mr. Mileena gets drunk, he can be taken advantage of.

Long live drinking!

:D

I bet you like saying that when you are drinking with the boys, don't you, you little fagot? LOL

Sorry I said that, its just that after all this talk, and drinking, I really felt like you were here partying with me and my party brother, Jay, well I would have told you that if you were partying, cause when I party, I roast motherfuckers.

I wouldn't have said it like that to you if I didn't think you were kool Mr. Kitana.

But I have to say this: you know you like drinking because you like getting attention and touched on. Shame shame on you son.

I can't tonight. ...... gotta go play bouncer for my bro

In my hey day, I used to bounce bouncers! The bouncers would ask us for help. But then you get old, and then you become the one that can't hang. Fuck, pass me another drink Twisto. And go fuck yourself for leaving the 88's you fucking prick. I still love you. You are a kool dude.

Drink up bitches

Especially tonite, its Saturday night. And most likely I will drink wine, because we are beer drinkers and there is no beer left. I'm not in the mood for the Bacardi we have, so I will settle for some local grapes instead.

Beer:thumpdown:

Liquor:top:

Settle down tuff guy. You liquor guys are all the same. You talk tuff, drink real fast, and then start throwing up right when the hot chicks arrive at the party.

I like liquor...cold gin, almost any whiskey, and good tequila. But beer has a purpose too. Don't act like you will turn down a cold one.

I will christen this thread tonight when I come home from the bars.

Then it will be blessed if you piss on it with your ceremonial beer by-product.

Haha I can see where this thread will go on and on so many times. It seems to me that every night we post we drank this and this and that we will all wake up the next morning bitching about our hangovers

Haha - Should be entertaining to read this viscious cycle.

Things i'm looking forward to

1. The Drinking - when, when, how much, where, etc

2. The hangover

3. The mistakes you made while under influence

4. the vicious cycle of doing it all over again

Haha I can see where this thread will go on and on so many times. It seems to me that every night we post we drank this and this and that we will all wake up the next morning bitching about our hangovers

Haha - Should be entertaining to read this viscious cycle.

Things i'm looking forward to

1. The Drinking - when, when, how much, where, etc

2. The hangover

3. The mistakes you made while under influence

4. the vicious cycle of doing it all over again

Ya, the cycle that never ends.

I woke up tired, but that was about it. I dragged ass all morning. But I'm at work now, and maybe I'll start my day with a martini or bloody mary at the neighborhood bar.