Thunder 88

Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers

Bunch of light weights in here... Just drank some whine coolers at the beach.. Damn im fuckin faded.........

pussy u prolly went n passed out

Bunch of light weights in here... Just drank some bacardi, budwiper, some coconut drink, and sots of patron at the beach.. Damn im fuckin faded.........

Oh I bet. Did the heat make it worse?

Bunch of light weights in here... Just drank some bacardi, budwiper, some coconut drink, and sots of patron at the beach.. Damn im fuckin faded.........

Unfortunately I can't get drunk. I have my kid full time Cuz her moms an alcoholic. But when I don't have her on a weekend, its on.

Lord Thunder, u know wsup.. Once i started hittin the bacardi , ur boy was about to fall out.

LOL, ya I kind of stick to a few drinks during the hotter times of the day.

I'll drink no later than noon-time. Then later after 7:00.

Friday I drank, Saturday I drank, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday....

I didn't drink to get drunk on all those days, just two of em.

i take xanax and ativan...you hella risk not waking up if u take xanax while drinking , i do xanax by day, alc by night...what mg were the xanax man 6 sounds harsh by itself let alone 6 talls

i take xanax and ativan...you hella risk not waking up if u take xanax while drinking , i do xanax by day, alc by night...what mg were the xanax man 6 sounds harsh by itself let alone 6 talls

only .25 I think no totempoles lol

and yea dnt remember most of last night or today. started snapping out of it about 9 tonight.

I don't drink w xanax anymore that never works out well. But if I just take a bar and chill it's all smooth sailing