Thunder 88

Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers

Awwwww shit, someone is gonna take 12 steps

Fuck that shit! 1 step nukka, I'm done...I've done it before

The first step is to admit that you are completely powerless and put your life in God's hands. Then something about visiting a statue that bleeds from the anus....or something.

Actually it was her vagina, which proves that it was not a miracle cause chicks bleed from their vaginas once a month!

Also it is a fact that all ppl starting on the road to recovery should not start new relationships. So LadyD, lose the boyfriend.

If you need to talk just call or visit your sponsor:ciao:

Also it is a fact that all ppl starting on the road to recovery should not start new relationships. So LadyD, lose the boyfriend.

If you need to talk just call or visit your sponsor:ciao:

suuuuuure

Keep the Holy Mother out of this. If you truly knew her and what she did for us, you would feel sooooo insignificant, so little, so my-noot that you would be nothing...

Now backt to some hell raising (ahem) I just had the best draft of Bud Light with my Tradional and Suicide Hot wings cause the draft was Sub-Zero Cold.

Hot wings n Cold draft take it.

Popped open a blue can thinking it was a Pepsi ....... It was a bud light ........ fukn gross

Oh well, guess I can still drink it.... *pinches nostrils*

Friday night, me and a good ole pal pounded ice cold Thunderweisers from frosty mugs, man they went down like water, we got torn up, I remember sayin no more, sat to watch tv and passed out within 5 minutes, yea! time to drink your problems away. Don't worry, I won't drink anymore, I won't drink any less, but I won't drink anymore.

Just took two footballs and I'm chillin on a Hoegarden. Take that you stupid boredom/loneliness!

I love that white wheat.

Yesterday I swam all night with my kidz and had ice cold Coors original, man that was a great way to beat the Summer Heat.

BTW, what are footballs? some kind of pill?

Popped open a blue can thinking it was a Pepsi ....... It was a bud light ........ fukn gross

Oh well, guess I can still drink it.... *pinches nostrils*

Suck it up princess. Beer is beer, drink that shit.