Thunder 88

Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers

Here's my favorite beers:

Guinness

I don't like the regular Guinness because I find it rather thin. Have you tried Guinness Extra Stout?

I hate beer, but I hear it's an acquired taste. Is this true?

Kinda, but not as much as saying oysters are an acquired taste.

Whoah thread revival... Ill add my input..

Beer, takes me from being a moderately skilled MK player, To a genuine high level footsie playing machine. Its called the BEER ZONE people..

Beer also takes me from being a high level machine, to being a worthless piece of crap who drops combos and jumps too much. Thats called exiting the beer zone.

Beer.. the reason for 90% of my online salty moments.

# <3 Beer

Dam this thread was a blast from the past. Dam chap thought u were gonna take that video down. You know I finally crashed that Jeep lol. Anyway I've changed my ways some what. Having a couple beers now..... and Jameson rules bitches!!!!!

Guest crystalcage
My drinking days are LOOONG behind me' date=' but I still raise hell believe that...[/quote']

we know. :)

My drinking days are behind me too...yesterday. :)

:laugh:

Guest Napalm 88

LOL, last time I got drunk was when the fam went to Hawaii for my sister's wedding 6 years ago lol. If MK is back for EVO2013 I'll definitely drink to it making it 3 years straight. We need at least a dozen 88s though including you and @@Thunder 88

I drove truck for Coors of Las Vegas/Deluqa Liquor from 2002-2005 and was blitzed just about the whole 3 or so years and did some pretty stupid shit in that time period so that's mainly why I don't drink anymore.

Out of boredom, I put 6 Popsicles in my blender, mixed it with milk and I put what was left of Captain Morgan's Gold Rum and it tasted so very good.

... The fuck?..

Anyway, beer isn't classy. I prefer vodka or mixed drinks or drugs.

Do everything in moderation and responsibility. I don't want to hear one of you little fuckersdied or hurt someone because they over did it.

I almost died a few times. Not that bad once you get the hang of it. It becomes fun. :)

On 11/23/2012 at 9:28 PM, HEY-NOW said:

Dam this thread was a blast from the past. Dam chap thought u were gonna take that video down. You know I finally crashed that Jeep lol. Anyway I've changed my ways some what. Having a couple beers now..... and Jameson rules bitches!!!!!

HEY NOW I hope you’re still alive man. Seeing your name brought me some nostalgia of all the bullshit that was spoke on here lol.

15 hours ago, Atterigner said:

HEY NOW I hope you’re still alive man. Seeing your name brought me some nostalgia of all the bullshit that was spoke on here lol.

HEY NOW was the man, We went to my local spot several times for drinks, hopefully he comes back one day