Thunder 88

The 3 Time King of Clan Champions: The Crazy 88's

...wait till you see our ranking system, it will be serious and comical...

hmmm, I'm thinking a few more people need to be grAnted the tilte of caligrapher, like Glitch and other graphic/media artists. Who else is making signatures and such?

and I now hereby pronounce Wiido Weedoshi, Prince of the Crazy 88s. You were the leader of PWR, you brought yourself and FunkobehChico to the 88s way before "Merging" was the in thing to do, and you have fought online relentlessly against all opponents.

I would have done this a long time ago, but you were MIA. I know, a man's got to have his priorities.

Congrats, Prince Weedoshi.

Haha! NICE!!!!!!! I love it!!!

Prince Weedoshi sound fuckn great! ....good shit! Thank you Sir Master Lightning!!!!you are the man!!! its an honor! :)

weed2b.gifprince3396.gifweed2b.gif

....and again, glad to be a part of 88s with my main man buddyFunkochilla!!!! :beer:

thanks everyone for the love!!! :D

MK9 Clan Rankings:

1. Apprentice – Prospect phase

2. Aonisai Bushi “Amateur Samurai” – Achieved after initial acceptance into 88s

3 .Saichuu Bushi “Middle Samurai” – Achieved after successfully defeating any member in a series of first to 8. This term could also be shortened to simply Samurai or Bushi.

4. Seiei Bushi “Elite Samurai” – Achieved after defeating eight (8) 88s in a series to eight.

5. Koden Bushi “Legendary Samurai” –Achieved after demonstrating tremendous value in battle (clan wars), and/or winning a tournament, and must be agreed upon by the triumvirate, and hold at least an Elite ranking to be eligible.

MK9 Rankings based off of trophy achievements:

1. Chop sticks = no trophies at all

2. Katana = one bronze trophy or at least 1%

3. Silver Katana = one silver trophy or at least 25%

4. Gold Katana = one gold trophy or at least 50%

5. Hattori Hanzo Katana = platinum trophy or at least 88%

Basically every 88 will start off as an Amateur Samurai (Aonisai Bushi) with chop sticks, lol.

Battles may be decided offline. Demos will not be used for ranking.

edit: That reminds me. I want all the 88s to use their clan tag to acquire their trophies. The triumvarete will need to view the trophy list to confirm the earnings of the katanas. We are not going to look up all your separate accounts and try to add up the trophies, not happening. So get those trophies unlocked under one gamer-account, preferably the clan tag.

Thanx Master Dink.

That reminds me. I want all the 88s to use their clan tag to acquire there trophies. The triumvarete will need to view the trophy list to confirm the earnings of the katanas. We are not going to look up all your separate accounts and try to add up the trophies, not happening. So get those trophies unlocked under one gamer account, preferably the clan tag.

for Owl: horseshit!

I give my highest respects to the well-organized clan that is the Crazy 88s. This clan just screams potential from all directions. Good luck to you guys when the next Mortal Kombat lands! There's gonna be some tough-as-nails competition out there.

And by the way, that banner is SICK. Never seen such art like that! Wow! :top:

...Now, I know I know, Glitch, you made a fkn good vid, but since I was so hyped about that vid, I wanted to include all names of the 88's fellas by editing your vid, instead of that, I decided to make my own one, add some new MK stuff that we have seen on those recents vids and make an epic montage of all that with, of course, the entire roster! ....so, here we go with this ''MK9 Crazy 88's epic video''!!! lol :beerglass: ...amen!

BTW...

Thanks Blake!chinab.gif Big respect for you too mister! We got a lot of hardcore fun good games on MKDC! Good time man! ....and glad to see you here!:)

Thunder, again, I really like the ranking system!:congrats: ...we need to make some icons for every ranks!!!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks guys! that was fun to made! lets be pumped!!!!!!!:argh::dancing2:

@ Dragon, I used Sony Vegas!!!:top: ....yes, go continue to make another vid hehe! ...I just got an idea, it would be cool to put all The 8 Kanji of the Empire:

1. Integrity, 2. Respect, 3. Fight, 4. Honor, 5. Strength, 6. Loyalty, 7. Courage, 8. Wisdom! ....with all Kanji symbols in it to show how is The Crazy 88's ! (well-organized like Blake said, thanks Blake:D)

@ Mace, lol good move by tweeted it to Boon, Hector & Rigo! haha!

...I just got an idea, it would be cool to put all The 8 Kanji of the Empire:

1. Integrity, 2. Respect, 3. Fight, 4. Honor, 5. Strength, 6. Loyalty, 7. Courage, 8. Wisdom! ....with all Kanji symbols in it to show how is The Crazy 88's ! (well-organized like Blake said, thanks Blake:D)

Dude, I was already thinking of doing that, but my first vid may be a little generic. I've never edited a vid before, and I am still learning the basics of Sony Vegas. Still though, I may try to do a Kanji one.

Updated, I'll soon arrange the kanji in sequential order, hopefully, haaa.

edit: kanji done!

first two posts done and done! videos added, rankings done, everything

now the 88 empire awaits a new conquest

On behalf of Prince WEEDOSHI, I hereby present the Youtube series I recorded with him. Be warned: it's over an hour long, so it may take a while to finish watching this, but I do hope the Crazy 88's enjoy these fun fights.

Quick note: this is not for self-promotional purposes, merely for entertainment purposes. Since I respect the 88's, I figured they may like to check this out. I checked with WEEDOSHI first for his consent and he was completely okay with me bringing the video here.

Enjoy!

HAHA! nice Blake! Even if I looks like a little noob Padawan fighting vs an over powered Vader like you...fightagainstdarthvader.gif ...it was a lot of fun man!!!:D glad I played you a lot because you are the one who made me become better in no time! ...and like I said, too bad I started playing this game @ the end!!!! lol

VGGS again mister Blake!:top:

ps: Nice update Thunder, good work!!!!! :)

On behalf of Prince WEEDOSHI, I hereby present the Youtube series I recorded with him. Be warned: it's over an hour long, so it may take a while to finish watching this, but I do hope the Crazy 88's enjoy these fun fights.

Quick note: this is not for self-promotional purposes, merely for entertainment purposes. Since I respect the 88's, I figured they may like to check this out. I checked with WEEDOSHI first for his consent and he was completely okay with me bringing the video here.

Enjoy!

That was pure crucifixion.

That was pure crucifixion.

LMAO!!!! its what happen when someone with 1000 wins fights a Grand Master with 1000000000 wins! :wink: ...anyway, I see that more like a teaching session or fun time session than a competition session, even if , like anyone, I love to wins! :D