Thunder 88

The 3 Time King of Clan Champions: The Crazy 88's

We need all the 88s to join the "Dojo". So far we have 16 out of 22.

And for those that are already members, I hope you are keeping up with the information, and posting when necessary.

Weedoshi has some kool graphics for our front page, I'll be editing again soon, lol.

That is all mortals...

We need to have a meeting on PS3 chatroom: House of the Crazy Sun.

Anyone have any idea when we should do this? Is this Sunday night to short of a notice?

I should be watching live NBA games between 6:00 & 11:00 on Sunday ... so if the meetings are between those hours I should be quite distracted ... that's if i show up :D

I opened up my big fat mouth and said I would give $50 to a clan member! lol

Well, actually, I'm all paid up with my lawyer, and got some extra cash.

I want to help another 88 get his copy of MK9!

OR

I could give $50 to Mace so that he can start sending out some T-Shirts.

What should we do samurais?

I opened up my big fat mouth and said I would give $50 to a clan member! lol

Well, actually, I'm all paid up with my lawyer, and got some extra cash.

I want to help another 88 get his copy of MK9!

OR

I could give $50 to Mace so that he can start sending out some T-Shirts.

What should we do samurais?

We should discuss this on Sunday during the clan meeting. I'll be there!

Darkhood and ArchMagus will be in charge of the meeting tonite. How about 8-ish mountain time on PS3?

I won't be able to make it, I have a lot of tattoos to do tonite.

I should be logged on here at MKU tonite, so if any of you guys that can be logged in here as well could keep me up to date.

Add Bossy's new tag: Crazy_I3oss_88

Discuss the $50 I plan on giving away to support the clan. Discuss Operation Dragon Tongue.

That is all mortals!

Darkhood and ArchMagus will be in charge of the meeting tonite. How about 8-ish mountain time on PS3?

I won't be able to make it, I have a lot of tattoos to do tonite.

I should be logged on here at MKU tonite, so if any of you guys that can be logged in here as well could keep me up to date.

Add Bossy's new tag: Crazy_I3oss_88

Discuss the $50 I plan on giving away to support the clan. Discuss Operation Dragon Tongue.

That is all mortals!

Np..It shall be done.

I'll be there tonight Arch and Thunder. I , unfortunately, will be very medicated with pain meds and muscle relaxers. I woke up this morning and my back is completely fucked today.

SO Arch if you notice I am not really coherent with my writing tonight, just tell me to STFU and i'll make sure that I have someone else type my responses lol

Thunder, I would love if at some point you could help me design a pant leg for me. I have some ideas but since I'm sure you have seen (and most likely done pant legs) more, I would trust your opinion on the matter. And Shit You better have a tat convention in Cali soon so I can have you do that shit up!

In Santa Maria, I know we have one every year in town, If you are interested I could find out more details for ya

yo hood, we should do a fund raiser to get Rob to Cali. Maybe me and you could wear bikinis and wash cars. My city has a tattoo convention at the end of april every year.

yo hood, we should do a fund raiser to get Rob to Cali. Maybe me and you could wear bikinis and wash cars. My city has a tattoo convention at the end of april every year.

I know! We would make a killing having people donating money for me to put my cloths back on lol

Didnt know thunder did tattoos...i'd love to see some of your work one day man.

Hey Six6Two, his the link to some of my work and work that other MKU members have:

http://www.mortalkombatunited.com/showthread.php?t=1489

Good idea:top:

Heads up, I'm thinking of bringing tattoo equipment to these tournaments, so if anyone wants something done, let me know in advance, and maybe everything will pan out.

Priority #1: Get MK9

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm donating $50 to a regular Crazy 88 Samurai Warrior. This donation will not be eligible to the leaders.

So, If you could use $50 to buy MK9, maybe an internet payment, PS3 accesories, whatever...Please, by all means raise your hand! Quiet mouths don't get fed. Then, once all the hands have been raised, I'll decide who will get the donation, most likely by random drawing.

So don't delay, THIS donation will be awarded next Tuesday night!!!!!!!!!

post and *raise hand

I haven't had any income since September 2010. :( I would greatly appreciate if 50 was donated to me to buy the game. Of not I guess it's back to hustling lol.

Heads up, I'm thinking of bringing tattoo equipment to these tournaments, so if anyone wants something done, let me know in advance, and maybe everything will pan out.

You better get your ass to evo!

Priority #1: Get MK9

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm donating $50 to a regular Crazy 88 Samurai Warrior. This donation will not be eligible to the leaders.

So, If you could use $50 to buy MK9, maybe an internet payment, PS3 accesories, whatever...Please, by all means raise your hand! Quiet mouths don't get fed. Then, once all the hands have been raised, I'll decide who will get the donation, most likely by random drawing.

So don't delay, THIS donation will be awarded next Tuesday night!!!!!!!!!

post and *raise hand

:wavey: :o

....me, me ,me..I need a new controller (thats the only reason why ppl wins again me :P).......and of course I need to buy MK9 and take care of my 8 kids!!! :D

Thunder :top: thats a really cool friendly move to help a 88 member!!! good shit mister!!!!

finishn.jpg

:)

I haven't had any income since September 2010. :( I would greatly appreciate if 50 was donated to me to buy the game. Of not I guess it's back to hustling lol.

He forgot to raise his hand :D

Btw, Wut up ate ateZ! GIR!!