Thunder 88

The 3 Time King of Clan Champions: The Crazy 88's

I haven't had any income since September 2010. :( I would greatly appreciate if 50 was donated to me to buy the game. If not I guess it's back to hustling lol.

*raises hand :)

So far we have Marv and Weedosh.

Come on people, speak up! Quiet mouths don't get fed.

The only 3 members not allowed in this drawing are Me, Hood, and Maggie. I as the emperor, am trying my best to get all the 88s on track. The co-leaders should do the same, but they should concentrate on getting their own copies before helping anyone else out.

As for me, my copy is paid for, so now I can help another less fortunate 88.

support your local Crazy 88s!

Damn, i need to quit neglecting my clan thread!!!! Good shit Thunder, im not raising my hand because im sure another 88 could use the dontation. Im doing ok right now so id just pocket it... Good luck guys.

Good shit Thunder!!!

I'd like to set a clan meeting for this Sunday April 10th for 9pm est. I'd like everyone who can make it to let me know. I'm organizing something important.

Thanks guys.

I'll be there! PS3 right?

very nice update to the first post

...and the second post too, more to come...

I'll be able to make it. I won't be able to play any mk vs dc though. Sorry, but I just traded that shit in for MK9!!!!!!

I will officially have the game in my hands Tuesday at 12:01 am!!! What a relief I tell you. I was seriously starting to doubt if I was even going to be able to get the game, So I'm jumping for joy now.

NOW, I have a mission for every 88!

Whoever will be picking up the game at the midnight release or whatever time you pick up the game, I would like you to hand out fliers. Thats right, Fliers. I want us to start MK9 with a blast.

For the Flier:

Your email needs to be on it. ( Use a "gamer" email, if you don't want to give out yours)

Your interest to start a local scene.

Websites we are on.

I have a feeling that we would all be able to make a local scene. By doing so, we can make sure that MK9 stays in the major fighting tournament.

Good shit Thunder!!!

I'd like to set a clan meeting on PS3 for this Sunday April 10th for 9pm est. I'd like everyone who can make it to let me know. I'm organizing something important.

Thanks guys.

bump!!!

Hi 88s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to say to all the Crazy 88's a special Welcome to our new home lol

welcome88.jpg

I will continue to work on the site for few hours and I will take a little break later, so I will be there online for the 88's meeting for sure! :)

I want to say thanks to everyone for the love!!!! lol and a BIG thanks to Mace and Scaramanga who send me too much $$$ :D Guys, I love you hahaha! at Mace, damn you are so cool for sending me so much money! I was like (O_O) when I saw it!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can buy MK9 and a new controller for sure!!!!!!!! thanks again guys!!! ...just wow!!!

:)

Alright...I'd like to welcome in a well known fighter that fought his ass off to get in the clan. It was a two part tryout, last night being part 2, Blake showed exactly why he's a legend of MKDC.

He's a welcome addition to the clan and we're excited to have him on board for MK9.

Welcome, Crazy_Blake_88!!!

Thanking you gentlemen for the warm welcome!

It's wonderful to be back alongside my former HONOR comrades just in time for the new Mortal Kombat, and even better to be greeted by new faces among the Crazy 88's. Having once been HONOR_FIRESTORM, I suppose you could say I was late in witnessing the merger between two very like-minded clans full of potential fighters, but better late than never, as they say.

I guarantee that I will give nothing less than my best effort towards upholding the great name of our clan. Mortal Kombat vs DC. Universe proved to be a big success for myself and everyone else involved and I have no doubts that this next installment coming in eight days will release an even bigger impact on this community. I recently confirmed that my town is having a midnight release for Mortal Kombat next week, so I am really fuckin' excited!

I hope to be of great service to the Crazy 88's. My contributions will not be in vain.

My clan tag is Crazy_Blake_88. If any 88's have not added me yet, I request you do so, please. In addition, to make room for the friend list on my main gamer tag GamerBlake90, I will be transferring the names of the 88's members from that tag's friend list to the one for my clan tag...except for Thunder, Darkhood, and Arch since they use only their 88 tags and they ARE the leaders. So if some of you see my GamerBlake90 tag gone from your list, don't worry, you're not being removed, just transferred. Call it a matter of proper organization if you will, it's just how I am. We must base ourselves on an orderly system if we aim to be successful.

Now as Shang Tsung put it in the first MK movie years ago:

"Let Mortal Kombat begin!"

Thanking you gentlemen for the warm welcome!

It's wonderful to be back alongside my former HONOR comrades just in time for the new Mortal Kombat, and even better to be greeted by new faces among the Crazy 88's. Having once been HONOR_FIRESTORM, I suppose you could say I was late in witnessing the merger between two very like-minded clans full of potential fighters, but better late than never, as they say.

I guarantee that I will give nothing less than my best effort towards upholding the great name of our clan. Mortal Kombat vs DC. Universe proved to be a big success for myself and everyone else involved and I have no doubts that this next installment coming in eight days will release an even bigger impact on this community. I recently confirmed that my town is having a midnight release for Mortal Kombat next week, so I am really fuckin' excited!

I hope to be of great service to the Crazy 88's. My contributions will not be in vain.

My clan tag is Crazy_Blake_88. If any 88's have not added me yet, I request you do so, please. In addition, to make room for the friend list on my main gamer tag GamerBlake90, I will be transferring the names of the 88's members from that tag's friend list to the one for my clan tag...except for Thunder, Darkhood, and Arch since they use only their 88 tags and they ARE the leaders. So if some of you see my GamerBlake90 tag gone from your list, don't worry, you're not being removed, just transferred. Call it a matter of proper organization if you will, it's just how I am. We must base ourselves on an orderly system if we aim to be successful.

Now as Shang Tsung put it in the first MK movie years ago:

"Let Mortal Kombat begin!"

Awesome man, i knew u would be an 88!!! Welcome bro, and lets get this MK9 domination underway!!