AK RM Blake

Official FaceBook Thread

Yes let's all post our Facebooks while the site is under attack and personal info can be gained that much easier!

:D

As much as I know Booya's likely joking, he does have a valid point. I suggest holding off on posting your FaceBooks until the last of this attack has completely cleared over.

MKU-Facebook-official-page-yes_zps52acf6d2.png

Facebook ''Official MKU Page'' !!! :cool:

----------------------------------------------------

www.facebook.com/mortalkombatunited

likelol.jpg

+

OBS-Facebook-official-page-_zpsab15aef0.png

Facebook ''Official OBS Page'' !!! :) @@jamessmk and @@DarKNaTaS

www.facebook.com/TheOnBlastShow

likelol.jpg

Come on now...read between the lines! Or do you just wanna hear it? Your hot, your fine, your sexy as hell! Understand now? ;)

Well then, thank you... i havent signed in here for months, just a little suprised to come back and see your comment, my apologies.

@@S1LENT1 Yeah I just happen to be looking through this thread one day and saw your post on here and thought to myself damn why don't I ever see this guy around? I've only been here for a few months but I like it. Everyone's very nice. You should start coming back around more. I'm sure everyone would like to see that or I know I would anyways... :P

@@S1LENT1 Yeah I just happen to be looking through this thread one day and saw your post on here and thought to myself damn why don't I ever see this guy around? I've only been here for a few months but I like it. Everyone's very nice. You should start coming back around more. I'm sure everyone would like to see that or I know I would anyways... :P

Ah ok...

WELCOME TO MKU!!!

Theres a new MK game coming out soon, i gotta come back and talk hype with the old gang. Might even start streaming again :)

@@S1LENT1 That would be awesome! What all exactly do you stream?

I used to do a MK9 show with @TomBrady called the STBL show. Our show was every Sunday starting around the time of the release of the game a couple years ago. I even made a song lol.

I got some games early sometimes, so ive streamed b4 release date a few times.

Edited by S1LENT1