AK RM Blake

Official FaceBook Thread

''it has begun!!!''  :fiesta:  lol  Yes Im about to give some Skins Codes and DLC Characters Codes on Facebook

so lets start with the BLACKEST NIGHT SKIN code!! Go Like the page Now >>>> www.facebook.com/mortalkombatunited

the first who will respond right at my question will win!! :D    

MKU-GIVEAWAY-FB-Blackest-Night-skin-XBOX

Guest Venom 88

''it has begun!!!''  :fiesta:  lol  Yes Im about to give some Skins Codes and DLC Characters Codes on Facebook

so lets start with the BLACKEST NIGHT SKIN code!! Go Like the page Now >>>> www.facebook.com/mortalkombatunited

the first who will respond right at my question will win!! :D    

MKU-GIVEAWAY-FB-Blackest-Night-skin-XBOX

iv had the page like for a while but inever win crap  :frown:

iv had the page like for a while but inever win crap  :frown:

You just Won !!!!! lol the other dude already have Lobo so you are the winner!!!! :hyper:  check your pm here, since I cant send you a pm there!!! :weedoLOL:

Im about to give more Skins Codes and DLC Characters Codes on the MKU Facebook PAGE TONIGHT!!!!! go like the page if you want to win some cool stuff!!!

>>>> www.facebook.com/mortalkombatunited

tonight I will give all this :

MKU-GIVEAWAY-FB-Teen-Titans-Skins-XBOX-m  MKU-GIVEAWAY-FB-the-new-52-skins-XBOX-mi

MKU-GIVEAWAY-FB-Batgirl-DLC-code-PS3-min  MKU-GIVEAWAY-FB-lobo-DLC-code-PS3-mini_z

MKU-GIVEAWAY-FB-Red-Son-skins-XBOX-mini_  MKU-GIVEAWAY-FB-Red-Son-skins-PS3-mini_z

MKU-GIVEAWAY-FB-Green-Arrow-skin-XBOX-mi  MKU-GIVEAWAY-FB-Flashpoint-Skins-XBOX-mi

MKU-GIVEAWAY-FB-Zombie-Mode-PS3-mini_zps  MKU-GIVEAWAY-FB-Zombie-Mode-XBOX-mini_zp

go like our page! ;)

>>>> www.facebook.com/mortalkombatunited