Sign in to follow this  
Deftonesrc

BODYBAG SEASON Mixtape

I listened to some of his stuff on his YouTube. As a player, he's a bitch. No doubt. But as a person and a musical artist, I respect him and I like his material. Good shit.

Real life>Video Games.

Real life>video games is the most profound thing I have read on this site :) well said good sir

not a big rap fan but that shit is tight! Trax are a little hot imho, half volume almost blew my eardrums out! I'm also a sucker for piano riffs in rap... i didn't listen to them all - any horns in any of them?

I dont recall horns, but I have only given it 1 full listen. I tend to focus on the topic the person is rapping about, and I think he has some interesting things to say. Like there is one track where he states that he is interested in stuff like racism, war, and all manner of crazy things that happen in life as it kinda outlines how people are. Stuff like that is cool to me

kool... i kinda focus on the production side of things... BS in music production, graduate in April
good luck man! I took a few classes in that stuff. I do signal processing as an electrical engineer, so it's sorta related. Cool stuff