Guest Napalm 88

Mortal Kombat United Forum Awards

Guest Napalm 88

Okay, damn that pic is crystal clear!!!

Don't think they're fully ready yet but once they are you guys will get hooked up with your proper stuff.

I can't give awards out btw just so you guys know.

@ aren't join dates in profiles?

Guest Napalm 88

Nice! My list is thick AF, lol damn. Not worried about it though.

@@Weedoshi you wanna brew up some custom clan awards? Clans that get this will need 2 years establishment and members of these clans will need to have been a member of said clans for a minimum of 6 months.

Guest Napalm 88

Yeah, they are. That's why I posted that and LOL'd at him

LOL damn.

Thought I was coming up on my 2 years but I'm a few months out still.

18_zps4f22f948.png Defeated an MKU Staff Member in a First To 5 Set in MK 2011 or Injustice. (Who Can I play for this one?)

19_zps1f9a3520.png 1,000,000 pints of blood spilled on MK 2011 with a single character (I Have This)

14_zps95b3aadc.png 200/200 Gamer Score or Platinum Trophy for MK Arcade Collection (Does UMK3 XBL Arcade game count?)

12_zpsa237599a.png Completed Arcade Ladder on Expert in under 12:00 minutes (I Have This)

h-medal_zps604f69f5.png Winner of 1 'Local' recognized offline tournament (I Won an Offline Local Tourney)

13_zps4d1f48c3.png Completed all 300 challenges of the MK 2011 Challenge Tower (I Have This)

Oh and I too deserve a Ariana Grande Award :)

Guest Napalm 88

18_zps4f22f948.png Defeated an MKU Staff Member in a First To 5 Set in MK 2011 or Injustice. (Who Can I play for this one?)

19_zps1f9a3520.png 1,000,000 pints of blood spilled on MK 2011 with a single character (I Have This)

14_zps95b3aadc.png 200/200 Gamer Score or Platinum Trophy for MK Arcade Collection (Does UMK3 XBL Arcade game count?)

12_zpsa237599a.png Completed Arcade Ladder on Expert in under 12:00 minutes (I Have This)

h-medal_zps604f69f5.png Winner of 1 'Local' recognized offline tournament (I Won an Offline Local Tourney)

13_zps4d1f48c3.png Completed all 300 challenges of the MK 2011 Challenge Tower (I Have This)

Oh and I too deserve a Ariana Grande Award :)

Need pics for everything requiring pics, dem rules! Follow them.

Guest Napalm 88

Y'all about to get the "Chris Hansen Award"

... she's like 14

LOLOLOLOLOL, I'm making it now... all who posted about or liked it is getting it.