Guest KoolJulios14

Realm of KHAOS "Mt. Olympus"

As long y'all come in this thread with respect, everyone is welcome anytime.

I was in this clan 5 years ago man. I got respect because I had to lead it for a day before I quit and had to go to school and was on hiatus and shit. So you know the respect is mutual. 

As long y'all come in this thread with respect, everyone is welcome anytime.

Is it true that mkx is only released on XB1 and ps4 in April?

Thanks, that is respectable. I only came in here because in response to Ticer for those of you who live within a radius of Buffalo, NY that you find reasonable to frequently drive, there is an option if you have no one near you with a next gen console. Hanzo and I are cool with the owner of GameOn LAN Center. He had welcomed RL and now anyone of the fighting game community to come out and play all day/night free. You only have to pay $5 for your first visit and make an account then you are set. They have 4 XB1's & PS4's on big screen TV's and PC's all equipped with Razer hardware. All you have to do is buy your own copy MKX of course.

This is an unlimited opportunity to train up in MKX until release on past gen. Even if you can only come out on the weekends, training all day, especially if you guys wish to get out there to tournaments. There's at least 3 tournaments that will be missed by JUNE 30 including Combo Breaker and CEO.

http://officialrlclan.jimdo.com/offline-casuals-meetups/

Edited by RL Stormy

Thanks, that is respectable. I only came in here because in response to Ticer for those of you who live within a radius of Buffalo, NY that you find reasonable to frequently drive, there is an option if you have no one near you with a next gen console. Hanzo and I are cool with the owner of GameOn LAN Center. He had welcomed RL and now anyone of the fighting game community to come out and play all day/night free. You only have to pay $5 for your first visit and make an account then you are set. They have 4 XB1's & PS4's on big screen TV's and PC's all equipped with Razer hardware. All you have to do is buy your own copy MKX of course.

This is an unlimited opportunity to train up in MKX until release on past gen. Even if you can only come out on the weekends, training all day, especially if you guys wish to get out there to tournaments. There's at least 3 tournaments that will be missed by JUNE 30 including Combo Breaker and CEO. http://officialrlclan.jimdo.com/offline-casuals-meetups/

Moody this is why I love u no malice intended.

Moody this is why I love u no malice intended.

It's no problem because they have been good to us and really doing not just us a solid, but the FGC. Also, I want to see other clan members offline. 95% of the bs that comes with clan gaming is because of that shield of "online".

Tbh im fine with the delayed ps3 release. Right now, money is going towards improving my home studio since im studying Music Business in college and my career/money maker is music production. I wasn't planning on getting MKX until later anyways and a ps4 is much much further down the road.

Besides when I get the game, I wanna be able to get my hands on Spawn right off the bat so I can try him and Ermac at the same time to see which one I want as a main.

Yo I missed this post but yea funny story here with me and my ngga @@khaotic_titan 

Part one: I want to say I have officially have a better Jann Lee than Titan YO HOLD THAT L MY NGGA  #2minutejannlee 

Part two: I'm officially a fuckin square in doa. Tell me how I'm fighting Titan right, and I'm sitting there trying to hit this ngga right! And low and behold! My dumbass is doing  mid holds the WHOLE FUCKING TIME!  :rofl: It was at that point I knew I needed to take my ass to sleep lmfao I was legit getting mad like " Yo why the fuck I'm not hitting this ngga"! HAHAHAHA He should be telling y'all not me tho lol. 

Part three: GGs to my homie @@DQbronx. She got the best of me tonight...finally lol but nah GGs tho. I'll be back when I'm well rested. :dzt:

Yo I missed this post but yea funny story here with me and my ngga @@khaotic_titan 

Part one: I want to say I have officially have a better Jann Lee than Titan YO HOLD THAT L MY NGGA  #2minutejannlee 

Part two: I'm officially a fuckin square in doa. Tell me how I'm fighting Titan right, and I'm sitting there trying to hit this ngga right! And low and behold! My dumbass is doing  mid holds the WHOLE FUCKING TIME!  :rofl: It was at that point I knew I needed to take my ass to sleep lmfao I was legit getting mad like " Yo why the fuck I'm not hitting this ngga"! HAHAHAHA He should be telling y'all not me tho lol. 

Part three: GGs to my homie @@DQbronx. She got the best of me tonight...finally lol but nah GGs tho. I'll be back when I'm well rested. :dzt:

Im just now seeing this @@LT27- LOL Imma start playing with you more often... @@KHAOTIC_BLAZE ass be trying TOOOO hard.. Talmbout watering down his skills MOFO don't know how to have fun like we do lmao.. 

Lol.....

@aphestemi

@spook

@creep

@blaze

Yall have a respectable core of players but why us the same mf going on about apparent bullshit and getting cheerio generic answers then re living that shit two weeks later.

Yall need to take teams words and purge clowns like @@SICKMAN

I mean growing new talent is a thing but be weary of how much weight you put on a top online igau player especially when they a mmh main lmao.

And yeah I'll back this up on a set just holler at me in april.

I appreciate you looking out. but like spook said sickman is long gone.

Im just now seeing this @@LT27- LOL Imma start playing with you more often... @@KHAOTIC_BLAZE ass be trying TOOOO hard.. Talmbout watering down his skills MOFO don't know how to have fun like we do lmao.. 

like a 14 month pregnancy.... you late as hell  :rofl:

Guest KoolJulios14

nah helga get your ol " oh arnie" head ass outta here :kappa:

haha not gonna lie, i laughed at this for about 2 mins