Sign in to follow this  
GhosT

NBA Discussion

Stay on topic. No bashing. Avoid using opinions when they are aimed at another fan base instead use facts. This is for fans of the NBA to discuss recent games.

#gomavs

NBA fans who is the worst franchise in your opinion? Cavs, Clippers?

To answer this question seriously. I would say T'Wolves. I mean when was the last time that team even made the playoffs? Back when Garnett played for them? Lol even though i will say they do have a promising future with Wiggins.

To answer this question seriously. I would say T'Wolves. I mean when was the last time that team even made the playoffs? Back when Garnett played for them? Lol even though i will say they do have a promising future with Wiggins.

I had to say the kings are far worse than the wolves.I don't even remember the last time they was even at a position to hunt of a playoff spot.They barely avoid being in last place on the west for 10 straight years.the last time they was relevant was when Chris Webber is wearing their jersey.lol

T wolves always get a tier players... they just can't entice other players to link up and always lose their star. It's a shit cycle to be in. Cavs were the same LeBron is a savior for them.

If Wiggins gets reallly good he will leave for free agency if he sees he won't get help. It's a vicious cycle.

Clippers have a future tho. LA is a nice destination and now that they cleaned out the owner and have success I don't see why they can't make a deep run with their window. Even though the west is like a warzone.

The Clippers aren't that good and you saw that in last years playoffs. For the #3 seed to be bounced so early tells a lot. But, it's so common to see regular season teams cruise, but come playoff time they are quickly eliminated.

Also Derrick Rose needs to stay healthy.

The Clippers aren't that good and you saw that in last years playoffs. For the #3 seed to be bounced so early tells a lot. But, it's so common to see regular season teams cruise, but come playoff time they are quickly eliminated.

Also Derrick Rose needs to stay healthy.

True but I also feel the Clippers in the east could have made the finals. I give them a slight pass for last year but if they are healthy come playoffs I want to see them make some noise. They have enough talent and a great coach.

@LakerNation

Serious question right here. I was listning to SVP and Riscillo or w/e his name spelled radio show and he mention something that made me think. And I wanted your opinion.

Before the lakers fired D'antoni it was common thought that a big reason if not all the reason the lakers were bad on D was due to the coach and his style of offense/lack of defense.

Do you think we were all too critical of the coach? Im starting to think its personel more than Head coach. Lakers D is still booty and im not banging them cause i said last time they were going to need to re tool after the roster shakeup. But anyway do you think Dantoni got a shit deal? im starting to lean this way personally.

It was personal. When Mike Brown was the coach who happened to be a Defense coach the Lakers were for the most part mediocre. The same thing happened with D'Antoni, of course slightly different. You can see it in the attitude of players like Kobe, Gasol and Bynum. So I say yes from all the games I watched, he got a shit deal....so did everyone else including fans.

Griffin has no post game. Do you think come crunch time he can step up... again look at last years series vs OKC.

I know but we act like OKC is a terrible team. They very well could have gone all the way last year minus the key injuries in key times.

Not the biggest griffin fan either but he has developed quite a bit since joining the league. I would rather have him than not have him if I was LAC

Griffin has no post game. Do you think come crunch time he can step up... again look at last years series vs OKC.

no but hes super athletic and becoming a stretch 4 working on hes outside shot. which partnered with DJ inside game & chris pauls speed can make their offence very deadly,