Sign in to follow this  
GhosT

NBA Discussion

@@DARK, if you say us Lakers fans pretend this season is not happening than you Cavs fans must pretend the last 44 years of title drought must of never happened as well. Oh and you're the only fan base I've seen burn a players jersey and then rebuy them... lol

@@DARK, if you say us Lakers fans pretend this season is not happening than you Cavs fans must pretend the last 44 of title drought must of never happened as well. Oh and you're the only fan base I've seen burn a players jersey and then rebuy them... lol

U SEEN CAVS VS KNICKS LAST MONTH??

@@DARK, if you say us Lakers fans pretend this season is not happening than you Cavs fans must pretend the last 44 years of title drought must of never happened as well. Oh and you're the only fan base I've seen burn a players jersey and then rebuy them... lol

How can we possibly pretend our countless years of championship drought never happened? When it's millions of people like you & also the media who constantly remind us about our past everyday? Come on now we not delusional fans like y'all are. Also about that whole fan base thing. Remember when we forced y'all so called great classy Laker fans to do this? 

And this was back during y'all championship years & had Phil Jackson as y'all coach lol.

@@DARK, I know you're not that naïve. What do you mean our fan base is delusional? We have won 5 championships since 2000, that's not an illusion, but reality. As for your video, I remember the incident due to countless bullshit calls during that game. Do you possibly think the crowd was angry for a regular season loss? This is where Cavs fans like you think winning in the reg season means titles. Instead of posting a meaningless regular season game, post a Cleveland Cavs championship celebration....... oh wait there is NONE.

@@DARK, I know you're not that naïve. What do you mean our fan base is delusional? We have won 5 championships since 2000, that's not an illusion, but reality. As for your video, I remember the incident due to countless bullshit calls during that game. Do you possibly think the crowd was angry for a regular season loss? This is where Cavs fans like you think winning in the reg season means titles. Instead of posting a meaningless regular season game, post a Cleveland Cavs championship celebration....... oh wait there is NONE.

LMFAO WHERE WERE U BEFORE LOL BEEN TELLING DARK THIS FOR OVER YEAR NOW

Vision how long you been a Lakers fan? What was your favorite Lakers team?

BEEN LAKERS FAN SINCE I WAS KID EVEN THO IM FROM NYC LAKERS MY FAVORITE. MY FAVORITE TEAM WOULD HAVE BE LAKERS .. I HAVE OTHERS TEAM I LIKE BUT DIE HARD LAKERS FAN. . OLD SCHOOL WITH MAGIC.

..KOBE AND SHAQ AND NOW ..

Vision how long you been a Lakers fan? What was your favorite Lakers team?

DARK LIVING FANTASY LOL SAME GUY THAT SAID KNICKS WOULD NOT BEAT CAVS THAT IM STUPID HA THEY DID JAMES NOT GOLDEN CHILD HE GOINGBACK CAVS WAS DUMBEST DECISION HE WAS BETTER OM HEATS..

AND HAVEN'T BEEN GOOD CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM LIKE LAKERS BESIDE BOSTON AND SPURS

Dark to focused on meaningless regular season games, man. But, my fav are the 80's Lakers, to me that's the best team in basketball of all time. I'd put the early 2000 Lakers 2nd in that. Those 80's Lakers man....WOW

I laugh at many Laker haters who will say that the Bulls were the greatest team of all time. But, the Bulls in all their championship years never dethroned a previous champion like the 80's Lakers did. The Lakers made the finals 8 times in the 80's...took down championship teams, like the likes of the 76ers, the bad boy Pistons and of course those Celtics in what was the hardest era in basketball. And those who don't know the Jordan Bulls could never beat the Bad Boy Pistons in the late 80's & early 90's...

@ Yo chill out. You keep on trying to clown us on losing to The Knicks. But what have Knicks even done since they got that lucky W over us? Oh that's right they've went right back to losing again with Melo getting no help. Also i really don't get someone like you. You from NY but yet you a Laker fan? Lol what sense does that even make? Real talk you the only person i know that's from NY & fucks with The Lakers. That's like me being from Cleveland but being a Bulls fan. Come on now have some type of loyalty to your hometown team instead of just hoping on a bandwagon. At least @@Demonium is from LA so it's obvious as to why he a Laker fan. But you though? Yeah i just don't get it.

@ Yo chill out. You keep on trying to clown us on losing to The Knicks. But what have Knicks even done since they got that lucky W over us? Oh that's right they've went right back to losing again with Melo getting no help. Also i really don't get someone like you. You from NY but yet you a Laker fan? Lol what sense does that even make? Real talk you the only person i know that's from NY & fucks with The Lakers. That's like me being from Cleveland but being a Bulls fan. Come on now have some type of loyalty to your hometown team instead of just hoping on a bandwagon. At least @@Demonium is from LA so it's obvious as to why he a Laker fan. But you though? Yeah i just don't get it.

LOL REMEMBER CHATROOM U CAP WAS ON ME?? I TOLD IT WAS GOING HAPPEN U DIDN'T BELIEVE ME HAD GET U LOL..

AND YEA WHEN COME BASKETBALL IM LAKERS FAN BEEN WATCH THEM SINCE KID LET JUMP ON THEM BEEN BY THEY SIDE WHOLE TIME WIN OR LOSS. UNLIKE MOST PPL WHO WAS CAV FAN JUMP ON HEATS THEN BACK CAVS..

LOL EVERY OTHER SPORTS I HAVE NYC TEAM

BASEBALL YANKEES

HOCKEY RANGERS

FOOTBALL GIANTS AND PATRIOTS

FACTS IS U DIDN'T BELIEVE IT KNICKS COULD BEAT CAVS AND THEY DID.. I KNEW U WAS DUCKING ME FOR THAT

Mavs fan. How does it feel for you guys that in your entire history the team that have eliminated you the most from the playoffs have been the Lakers?

Also, how did you guys cope for that decade of constant 1st round exists?

Mavs fan. How does it feel for you guys that in your entire history the team that have eliminated you the most from the playoffs have been the Lakers?

It's okay honestly. It's like life in most ways more struggle and adversities you deal with when you finally make it the taste of success is that much sweeter.

This is coming from a saints fan I know the struggle

Mavs fan. How does it feel for you guys that in your entire history the team that have eliminated you the most from the playoffs have been the Lakers?

Yo senior citizen since I have been alive the Mavs have only faced the Lakers once in the playoffs and we both know what happened and correct yourself homie the Spurs have given us our most playoff exits. The guy always and only talking about history doesn't even know it. How does it feel knowing the Mavs killed your franchise? Made Phil leave made Lamar start doing coke n shit lol made Bynum fragile made ya start having "trust issues" lol made ya start hacking JJ Barea....yea ya let a 5'8 rican ngga live in the paint against 7 footers. And since you love to talk about history how does it feel knowing the Mavs killed your chance at making history trying to be first team with a third three-peat and ya haven't been shit since that slaughter. Go ahead and bring up the 80s Lakers or some shit while the Mavs go contend for a title and you guys battle for the most lottery balls in the next draft.

Mavs fan. How does it feel for you guys that in your entire history the team that have eliminated you the most from the playoffs have been the Lakers?

To be fair you are kind of trying to turn this shit into another dumpster fire. U don't make me mad I have seen all type of troll but other people here have feelings lol.

It's okay honestly. It's like life in most ways more struggle and adversities you deal with when you finally make it the taste of success is that much sweeter.

This is coming from a saints fan I know the struggle

Word. Being that our one title was against the same franchise that beat us the first time and the "not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7" Miami Heat made it soo much sweeter 

All this bs talk LAKERS AS FRANCHISE BETTER THEN MAVS CAVS ANY OTHER TEAM OTHER THEN BOSTON. . ONLY REASON LAKERS HAVING TROUBLE IS KOBE GETTING INJURY ALOT AND OTHERS PLAYERS AFRAID PLAY WITH HIM. BUT ALEAST KOBE NOT SELL OUT. UNLIKE OTHER PLAYERS

PLZ USING FACTS NOT FEELING IF U TALKING 80 90 2000 LAKERS VS MAV U KNOW HOW IT GOES