Sign in to follow this  
GhosT

NBA Discussion

All this bs talk LAKERS AS FRANCHISE BETTER THEN MAVS CAVS ANY OTHER TEAM OTHER THEN BOSTON. . ONLY REASON LAKERS HAVING TROUBLE IS KOBE GETTING INJURY ALOT AND OTHERS PLAYERS AFRAID PLAY WITH HIM. BUT ALEAST KOBE NOT SELL OUT. UNLIKE OTHER PLAYERS

PLZ USING FACTS NOT FEELING IF U TALKING 80 90 2000 LAKERS VS MAV U KNOW HOW IT GOES

lol this guy...go read my last sentence when I replied to the hitler fan

Vision this is the same dumb shit that derailed the last thread.

No body laker bashing in here demonium trolling and provoked that and here u go trying to shit on other teams.

Yo senior citizen since I have been alive the Mavs have only faced the Lakers once in the playoffs and we both know what happened and correct yourself homie the Spurs have given us our most playoff exits. The guy always and only talking about history doesn't even know it. How does it feel knowing the Mavs killed your franchise? Made Phil leave made Lamar start doing coke n shit lol made Bynum fragile made ya start having "trust issues" lol made ya start hacking JJ Barea....yea ya let a 5'8 rican ngga live in the paint against 7 footers. And since you love to talk about history how does it feel knowing the Mavs killed your chance at making history trying to be first team with a third three-peat and ya haven't been shit since that slaughter. Go ahead and bring up the 80s Lakers or some shit while the Mavs go contend for a title and you guys battle for the most lottery balls in the next draft.

LOL I do know Lakers history. Which I account for for years past when we did eliminate your Mavs. Yeah I know for the most part on the 2000's we didn't face the Mavs that much in the playoffs. But, that's due to the fact that the Mavs have been notorious for choking in the playoffs. I know you remember all those first round exits. And the Mavs killed the Lakers? Please, at least we defended our title and won back to back. Mavs got bounced yet again. Phil was retiring no matter what... Odom started smoking crack yet he ended up with the Mavs. So no need to bring up the 80's Lakers when this decade Lakers still got more than your Mavs lol.

Vision, it's an accumulation of a lot of things with this current Lakers team. Let's face it, it's unusual for us to rebuild like this because we are always been the most consistent. We hardly ever miss the playoffs. It's okay. It's just funny when fans of other teams who have always been mediocre think beating us dents our image or our teams prestige history. This ain't nothing. Don't take them serious... They know that 1 don't compare to 16. You and I know that when it comes to the sport of basketball, the Lakers are the face of it.

Vision, it's an accumulation of a lot of things with this current Lakers team. Let's face it, it's unusual for us to rebuild like this because we are always been the most consistent. We hardly ever miss the playoffs. It's okay. It's just funny when fans of other teams who have always been mediocre think beating us dents our image or our teams prestige history. This ain't nothing. Don't take them serious... They know that 1 don't compare to 16. You and I know that when it comes to the sport of basketball, the Lakers are the face of it.

THAT TRUE ONE MANY PROBLEM NO ONE WANT TEAM UP WITH KOBE .. CAUSE WAY KOBE IS.. WHICH I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT HOWEVER IF THEY PUT PRIDE ASIDE THEIR LOT PLAYERS WHO CAN LEARN FROM HIM THEN TAKE OVER LAKERS WHEN HE RETIRE

That would of worked out better for Lebron and his chances of winning a championship. It's proven that Lebron is better as the second option rather than the go to man. We all know how he performs in crucial games. If he was in Dallas a lot of pressure would not be in his shoulders, freeing him up to play a more facilitator role. Dirk is proven to be a player with a killer mindset in these type of situations as we all saw in the 2011 NBA Finals.

Let's face it Cleveland fans.

Dammit, this whole time I was thinking Shawn Marion was still in Dallas. I see he's with the Cavs now. What the fuck were you thinking Marion...

lebron

kyrie

kevin love

ray allen ( didnt join but a lot of rumors said he would)

mike miller

honorable mentions:

Tristan Thompson

Dion waiters

when he left the mavs they were:

tyson

dirk

REYMOND FELTON (LOLOLOLOLOLOL)

monta

chandler

what looks better?