Sign in to follow this  
GhosT

NBA Discussion

Dark, 2015 or ten years, or even 100 years, the Lakers will be the Lakers - no matter what. The Cavs, were nothing yesterday, their nothing now, and will never be shit in the future.

They're* :coffee: Why are you hating on my pocket team though Demi?

You can talk all the shit and nonsense you want Dark. At the end of the day you're from a city that not only sucks in every aspect of life, but you endure some of the worst franchises in sports. You say the Lakers are nothing, but just like last year, and like this current year and once it's over no matter if your Cavs made the playoffs and the Lakers didn't. Your team wins will mean nothing, because they won't win a championship.

So once the season is over, I can look up at the franchise and see championships, while you get to see Blank Nike Ads. In a city like LA we are always to important to be the center of attention, in the U.S. and in the world.

While in Cleveland, the teams are the same color as shit.

Komatose, I don't hate the Cavs. What's there to hate? How can you hate a team that's never done anything to be hated. What I find crazy is fans of teams with no accolades that run their mouth. That's what is funny to me.

@@Demonium You do realise you sound like a broken record everytime you post right? You literally keep sayin the same shit over & over again. I love it how you & the rest of Laker fans still think your team is relevant & all y'all do is hold onto past Laker glory like it means something now lmao. Get it through your thick skull bruh no one & I mean no one outside of LA wants to watch the damn Lakers nowadays. Regardless if you like it or not your team is irrelevant now. You keep on praising the Lakers but do you really think anyone actually gives a fuck about the Lakers outside of LA? Lol gtfo.

Y'all in the same boat with teams like Knicks, Sixers, Jazz etc... I also find it funny how you think you know Basketball when you never once in your life ever dribbled, shot, passed or even touched a basketball. You've never played the sport once in your life & you actually think you got good Basketball I.Q.?

Holla back at me when you at least get on a court & play for a actual team for once in your life. Cause right now no trolling you are like the MKU version of Skip Bayless lol. But like I said before your opinion on Cavs & my city means nothing to me & it's crazy how am way younger than you & yet i'm 10x more smarter than you. But like I said before.

10391370_822893691114026_598043276103979

@@DARK, The Lakers are relevant, again, we aren't from a small crappy market like your team is. If we can't talk about the past, than sure you enough can't with nothing to show for. But, what the fuck are you boosting about right now? Your team IS NOT a real threat. You lame Cavs fans have been thinking you were going to be Champs ever since James started playing. Oh and I like how some of you out there in Cleveland like to basically pretend those rings Lebron has with Miami are yours lol.

Little do you know that the Lakers are basketball biggest franchise ? I'm sure you're aware that it's fan base is massive. I know this having seen it first hand and seen the Lakers outside of LA. Been to Boston, Chicago, New York and seen thousands of other fans alike. I suggest you get out of the ghetto for a bit Dark and educate yourself on ''no one gives a shit about the Lakers outside LA'' lol.

Oh also. When did playing basketball personally come into play? You're not way younger than me. I'm 27, and you're smarter? Than if you're so smart why are you in poverty? Pop out your W2 if you're 10x smarter than me. You probably have no education.

Talk about dribbling a basketball when you can't dribble a job.

@@Demonium Yo it just baffles me how you Laker fanbase are the only fanbase in the NBA that brags about the past. Do you realise how ignorant & retarded your fanbase actually is? No other fanbase in the NBA brings up they past to shit on other teams like how you classless Laker fans do. You don't see Bulls fans doing that shit, Pistons fans don't do it, As much as I hate them Heat fans don't do it not even Celtics fans do it.

But yet all you corny Laker fans all y'all do is talk about the past & 16 championships. Like it's so funny to me it seems like your fanbase is more concerned about your team past than y'all team present & future lol. Let me say this again out there in Laker land your team present & future isn't looking too great right about now lol. Let me bring this to your attention also you want to bring up 16 championships all the damn time right?

But it's funny cause you want to brag about championships that the refs basically handed to y'all. Everyone with a actual brain knows the NBA rigged the league to help y'all win those championships. Like for example let's take a trip down memory lane shall we?

2002 Western Conference Finals Kings vs Lakers. You know The Kings the team that really should've been in & won the NBA Finals that year & the refs rigged game 6 for y'all to totally cheat The Kings out of that series. So yeah bruh be my guest & keep bragging about your precious Laker 16 championships that y'all have to cheat to win lmao. 1 thing about us is the reason why we have never won shit is because the refs are never on our side like how they are on y'all side. Ever think about that? 

NBA fans. Dark, is your proof of retardation here. Dark, have you been to other arenas to see Basketball? I've been to TD Garden in Boston and their fans are all about their team, that includes everything they've ever accomplished. Bulls fans always talk about Jordan and their 3-peats. All those fan bases do, why because they have seen their teams win. The reason why in Cleveland no one talks about the past is because THERE IS NO PAST other than losing.

lol at you bitching about how the refs aren't with you that's why you've never won. Cavs fans you've never won shit because in your entire history you've been trash. Good luck this year watching Lebron bounce come playoff time and add another year of failure.

Yo @@Demonium So help me out here for a minute. So that game today right. Were Cavs playing against Lakers or some random D-League team? Lmao and you think there's hope for the future for that team. Garbage ass Lakers.

Dark, you show up when your shitty team wins a game, but we all know come playoff time all of Cleveland will disappear again. Have fun getting eliminated in the playoffs and adding another year of misery.

I like NBA and all but...

I'm ready for some football...

#DB #TheBodyIsAWeapon #Touchdown

@@Senpai @@HEAVY_HITTERZ111 @@Demonium

@@DARK @ @emperor wc @mku

Who will join a fantasy league if I make it?

I've heard of "fantasy football"...never played it , not really sure wtf it is but I'm game if it's fun.

I've heard of "fantasy football"...never played it , not really sure wtf it is but I'm game if it's fun.

I'm really casual fantasy player. It's very simple and does not require much spare time to commit (unless u take it super serious)

Biggest time commitment will be draft day for an hour or two when we select our players (over Skype most likely).

Other than that once a week you set your roster based on talent and your gut feeling on that matchup. For example u have Calvin Johnson and say Danny Amendola but lions play Seahawks so Sherman might lock Calvin down so you opt to start Amendola against a weaker secondary.

The leagues I used to play ppl took shit too serious I'm all about that casual league personally