Sign in to follow this  
GhosT

NBA Discussion

i'm down. where are all those cowboy fans that were talking all that shit about Murray n Bryant being this n that and now it's all silent... Btw Heavy what's up now ngga? Cowboys lol

Wassup n¡gga??? What we quiet about??? Because we lost Murray??? And...that's the way the cookie crumbles n¡gga. The FIRST year he's healthy , and with a very good Oline , he still gets injured. Our OLine is even stronger now , that even YOU could get a rushing title...so fuck you mean quiet? The season ain't even start yet foo lol. The blueprint still there and it hasn't gone anywhere smh lol.

Not sure WHY they went with McFadden? His ass stays injured as well. I think they needed that money to make some good pick ups on D...and we did get another nice lockdown CB , along with a good DE. Hope the shit don't smack EM in the face. They should've went for Peterson.

Wassup n¡gga??? What we quiet about??? Because we lost Murray??? And...that's the way the cookie crumbles n¡gga. The FIRST year he's healthy , and with a very good Oline , he still gets injured. Our OLine is even stronger now , that even YOU could get a rushing title...so fuck you mean quiet? The season ain't even start yet foo lol. The blueprint still there and it hasn't gone anywhere smh lol.

football thread.

Heavy, you really think the Cowboys are going to make some noise? Cmon man.

Anyway, hey Cavs fans not only do you guys suck, but I think you're cursed as well.

Plus, DARK, where ever you're hiding, I hope this sinks in with you for ever haha.

Go Lakers.

Heavy, you really think the Cowboys are going to make some noise? Cmon man.

Anyway, hey Cavs fans not only do you guys suck, but I think you're cursed as well.

Plus, DARK, where ever you're hiding, I hope this sinks in with you for ever haha.

Go Lakers.

DARK WENT INTO A COMA AFTER WARRIOR WON GAME ONE SATUS UNKNOWN HE MAY WAKE BY GAME 2

What does this mean for Lebron tho? His 4th finals loss. That is a lot for someone of his caliber or at least what he's made to be in Cleveland. This doesn't look good and Cavs will not win, no one will win with Bron being the #1 guy. He don't have it in him.

Vision, they didn't have a powerhouse team, they did have a great team tho but don't forget even with a stacked team Lebron still lost twice in the finals with the heat.... That of course after he promised them to win not 1 not 2 not 3 but 8 championships in Miami

Even if the warriors win the finals I highly doubt that they will become a dynasty. It just shows you how watered down basketball has become. I can barely watch it. The Warriors are a fucking shooting team lol And yes LeGod is unfortunately cursed. It's like he can't never catch a fucking break lol. Also the eastern conference is fucking trash as well. No competition for Lebron James at all. It hasn't been competitive in the east since 2008 when the Celtics were dominating with KG, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen lol Also on another note the Cowboys will win the NFC East division with no problem. We still got Dez Bryant since he's a francise player for this upcoming season. The deadskins, NY midgets and the philly pigeons won't be a problem for da cowboys. We got dis. The cowboys o-line can make any running back look good lol They boss hogging on n i g g a z.

Speaking of the devil the cavs pulled off the victory in overtime and they're putting in work without Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love. Also LeGod is just breaking records like nothing lol. YUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay this is fucking crazy here. The Cavs have already two of their better players out. Game 1 was close enough for the Cavs to steal that one. This game tonight was a shocker to me, because now their going to Cleveland and they will play better there lol. I guess this is Dirtylovas definition of dynasty...

Also Curry is no Kobe Bryant trying to take all those heroic shots, lol.

Even if the warriors win the finals I highly doubt that they will become a dynasty. It just shows you how watered down basketball has become. I can barely watch it. The Warriors are a fucking shooting team lol And yes LeGod is unfortunately cursed. It's like he can't never catch a fucking break lol. Also the eastern conference is fucking trash as well. No competition for Lebron James at all. It hasn't been competitive in the east since 2008 when the Celtics were dominating with KG, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen lol Also on another note the Cowboys will win the NFC East division with no problem. We still got Dez Bryant since he's a francise player for this upcoming season. The deadskins, NY midgets and the philly pigeons won't be a problem for da cowboys. We got dis. The cowboys o-line can make any running back look good lol They boss hogging on n i g g a z.

This is true also on the Western Conference. Mind you Warrior fans who think Curry is an all time great. Curry and his Warriors have been getting their ass kicked since mid 2005-6. Curry is no rookie, dude has been in the league for way over a while now and has sucked for most part of his career.

As for the Cowboys, it's a luck thing in my opinion. Unless they get that home field advantage, tough to hit a place like lambo with Rodgers on the other side.

Curry trying to be a hero, cause of that shit the Cavs could steal this. Lebron will choke but the Cavs will not lose when you got another choker (Curry) on the other side trying to be superman.

I will admit that LeBron has been choking a few a times when it counts the most but You're right about Curry always trying to be the Warriors savior when he hasn't been clutch at all in game 2. Hopefully the momentum doesn't shift back to that fraudulent warriors team. They're a fucking one hit wonder kind of team in my opinion lol Yea at the end of the day nobody in the NFC can underestimate the Green Bay Shitpackers lol Aaron Rodgers is easily the best QB in the NFL as of right now at least.