THE EMPEROR

MKU SHOW EPISODE 8 FEEDBACK

THEY DONT HEAR YOU HEAVY LOL

That's why they stay complaining/crying out from the sidelines (SPECTATORS)...just thinking about what they might do (HESITATORS)! We stay at the forefront making power moves (REGULATORS). But I don't know anything about "asking" or "wanting" someone to give me respect just because I "feel" I deserve it - that's this generation (98%). I was taught to go out and respect those who exemplified it and had earned it or deserved it - for their accolades and accomplishments. Even a thug , street n¡gga , drug dealer...at least 93' and prior , had to work they're way up that "ladder." Nowadays , a scrub can sell some "zoo dirt" and he think he doing something by taking his hood rat in training to a Saturday or Sunday matineé lol. It's not that hard man , n¡ggas just gotta get their weight up is all. And THEY AIN'T HEARD NUTHIN.......................................................

YET N¡GAA!

I would hop on but it would be to talk shit lol (Just a little bit) depends if a certain someone is on. But other than that idk lol

LOL LIKE WHO SHONUFF?

That's why they stay complaining/crying out from the sidelines (SPECTATORS)...just thinking about what they might do (HESITATORS)! We stay at the forefront making power moves (REGULATORS). But I don't know anything about "asking" or "wanting" someone to give me respect just because I "feel" I deserve it - that's this generation (98%). I was taught to go out and respect those who exemplified it and had earned it or deserved it - for their accolades and accomplishments. Even a thug , street n¡gga , drug dealer...at least 93' and prior , had to work they're way up that "ladder." Nowadays , a scrub can sell some "zoo dirt" and he think he doing something by taking his hood rat in training to a Saturday or Sunday matineé lol. It's not that hard man , n¡ggas just gotta get their weight up is all. And THEY AIN'T HEARD NUTHIN.......................................................

YET N¡GAA!

AND EMPERORS DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RESPECT . I TAKE FEAR OVER RESPECT ANYDAY!!!!

#GOVERMENT

THE OUTWORLD OF EMPERORS HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!

LOL LIKE WHO SHONUFF?

AND EMPERORS DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RESPECT . I TAKE FEAR OVER RESPECT ANYDAY!!!!

#GOVERMENT

LOL LIKE WHO SHONUFF?

#GOVERMENT

THE FEAR LASTS LONGER...I told you OUT , where we from , this too easy man. And you right n¡gga , THE GOVERNMENT RUNS OFF OF FEAR AND NOTHING ELSE!!! Lets get the SENATE and the HOUSE put in place , so we can start passing bills! lolz

LOL LIKE WHO SHONUFF?

#GOVERMENT

Muffin muggers. Like I hate that ngga. But that boat has already sailed so I really don't have much to offer except expressing my gratitude to EMPERORS. How me and moody had to hold up Khaotic and I was passed the power from moody then I left khaotic. How me and Luthor beefed over my name for like a day an half when I was joining emps and yea thats about it. Lol IM PISSED I MISSED KUMITEE THO!! AGAIN! 

THE FEAR LASTS LONGER...I told you OUT , where we from , this too easy man. And you right n¡gga , THE GOVERNMENT RUNS OFF OF FEAR AND NOTHING ELSE!!! Lets get the SENATE and the HOUSE put in place , so we can start passing bills! lolz

LMAO!!!!! IM THINKING ABOUT REDESIGNING THE RANK SYSTEMS OF EMPEROR ...

Muffin muggers. Like I hate that ngga. But that boat has already sailed so I really don't have much to offer except expressing my gratitude to EMPERORS. How me and moody had to hold up Khaotic and I was passed the power from moody then I left khaotic. How me and Luthor beefed over my name for like a day an half when I was joining emps and yea thats about it. Lol IM PISSED I MISSED KUMITEE THO!! AGAIN!

Shidddd you can still get on .. do you want to get on this wenday?

LMAO!!!!! IM THINKING ABOUT REDESIGNING THE RANK SYSTEMS OF EMPEROR ...

Shidddd you can still get on .. do you want to get on this wenday?

Yea I'll let you know whats up. 

Lauren's laugh scared the shit out of me.

@@HEAVY_HITTERZ111 your laugh scared the shit out of me too.

@@THE EMPEROR your laugh made me think you have lung cancer.

IceAngel's voice sounds like my granpa's.KlOZtZk.png KlOZtZk.png KlOZtZk.png

LMAO XD! My bad T33...I get that shit from my momz dude lol.