THE EMPEROR

MKU SHOW EPISODE 8 FEEDBACK

got church at 6:45 every wed night. before u go ballistics "OH DAT NGGA SCARED" no i will just be a bit late. calm your tits. lol

DIS NIGGGG IS SCARED LMAO!!! ALL THAT SHIT YOU TALK ABOUT YOU EVEN WENT PERSONAL LMAO AND SOMEONE LIKE YOU GOES TO CHURCH?? YOU A CLOWN STRAIGHT UP .

THE OUTWORLD OF EMPERORS HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!

DIS NIGGGG IS SCARED LMAO!!! ALL THAT SHIT YOU TALK ABOUT YOU EVEN WENT PERSONAL LMAO AND SOMEONE LIKE YOU GOES TO CHURCH?? YOU A CLOWN STRAIGHT UP .

hey man we do need a janitor at church bro.

attachicon.gif1462876_10201138624535157_409671308_n.jpeg

BRUH SOMEONE JUST SENT THIS TOO LMAO AND YOU TUFF??? DOG STOP YOU LITTLE KID ... LOL YOU ALTAR BOY

hey man ill hold dat. if someone wants to go through my fb and look through my pictures. i aint got nothin to hide. except that picture is 2-3 years old. lmao this dont phase me. im not no gangster posin like imma come beat you up. just a ngga playing video games who talks sht. lol i dont understand how that was to expose me. but hold on.

964675_10200099329593433_670075368_o.jpg

thats my work uniform shirt. and thats where i go to make more money THAN YOU. and i dont have to ask anyone to leave the restroom so i can mop lmao

P.S - thats me going to my homecoming dance. had to wear a cap cause the hair was FUCKED UP. i just recently started going to church. lol

Lmao you a clown .. ALTAR BOY .. GET ON MKU SHOW

i dont have a problem being an altar boy (which im not). i didnt know that was an insult lmao. i didnt know bashing on someone for goin to church was funny. thats prolly where u need to be goin ngga :Tea:

P.s - aint nobody send u that shit. u just went through my fb. next time be honest with urself bro lol

OK EP 3 WHO WANTS TO HAVE A SHOW ON NEW YEARS EVE ?? LOL 

JAN 7th WILL BE EP.3 @ KHAOTIC ZOOM and @GhosT This is your episode we will yours. We will invite yoos guys to the PM and get things straight like topics and guests.

THE FIRE IS GONE U FUCKIN CANDY ASSES THAT COULDNT TAKE THE HEAT LOL. *shit was to hype*

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uovp0lrbhll1f97/THE%20MKU%20SHOW%20EPISODE%201-%20THE%20BEGINNING.mp3?dl=0

^^ link to the mp3 of the show for the OP 

This is why I don't get close to these people on MKU and if I am, they sure as hell not getting any pics from my facebook.

my fb is open to everyone bro. i aint really got sht to hide. i just take it with a grain of salt. i dont go run crying to me boys "oh he got personal boo fckin hoo" it was funny. and sadly my response to that was true but thats how life when u dont get past your high school diploma lol

Since @@Demonium isnt sending the skype info he wont be on until another episode. @@EMPEROR__VISION whats your skype ? @ im sure u want in on this too since the drama is concerning you lol @dramatycal and @@blikkis SKYPE NAMES PLEASE AND THANK YOU. Your going to be the last segment. 

you know what goon my bad bruh I went down to your level . Never get personal with me . I literally just found out your age. ima stick to this gaming beef with you ... ima dead the personal shit with .... you not the one I want bruh ...

Edited by THE EMPEROR

hey man ill hold dat. if someone wants to go through my fb and look through my pictures. i aint got nothin to hide. except that picture is 2-3 years old. lmao this dont phase me. im not no gangster posin like imma come beat you up. just a ngga playing video games who talks sht. lol i dont understand how that was to expose me. but hold on.

964675_10200099329593433_670075368_o.jpg

thats my work uniform shirt. and thats where i go to make more money THAN YOU. and i dont have to ask anyone to leave the restroom so i can mop lmao

P.S - thats me going to my homecoming dance. had to wear a cap cause the hair was FUCKED UP. i just recently started going to church. lol

i really must be the only white dude on MKU