THE EMPEROR

MKU SHOW EPISODE 8 FEEDBACK

Yo Outty I just watched the show again and your stupid fool. I couldnt stop laughing when you told OMI to start with the icecream and go up...lololololololol

Lol im glad omin is on the same page with me about the drama shit lol

THE OUTWORLD OF EMPERORS HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!

Definitely a fun show this week... Just so yall know i had the fire going on MY background cause i can handle HYPE shit like that lol. Yes @ u will be on jan 7th. thats the next show date. Let me know if theres any problems with the video or mp3 and YES i forgot to hit record when the opening music was playing. THE MKU SHOW IS DAT COCO !!!

Good stuff guys. Glad to see OMI & Outty cool again. (Never thought that would happen). Shout out to Catnip. He sounds like Jermaine Dupri on the mic. 

Also, I don't think it's Batgirl winning all these majors. It's SonicFox. Just like it was ChrisG winning. Not Green Arrow. MMH is the most broken character I've seen in any recent fighting game. #endrant

Anyways, big step up from last week. Was worried this show might end up like young & the restless with nothing but drama, so good to see real, intelligent & entertaining discussion going on. Also, nice that we can see who's talking now.

LOL SO I HEARD LOT PPL WANT ME ON IM LOOKING INTO IT.. WHEN U GOING BE ON O.O

idk, tbh all i care about the mku show is lauren. \ :kappa: / But seriously, if i'm on, all i'll talk about how shitty tym is, cuz they permabanned me twice & i'm still salty lol...

btw your sis said she is gonna be on episode 3. o_O

idk, tbh all i care about the mku show is lauren. \ :kappa: / But seriously, if i'm on, all i'll talk about how shitty tym is, cuz they permabanned me twice & i'm still salty lol...

btw your sis said she is gonna be on episode 3. o_O

Now you starting to seem weird .. #mkuthirstperv you do get pus in the real world right?

THE OUTWORLD OF EMPERORS HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!

Edited by THE EMPEROR