Dztrbed

The God Of All That Is Emperor

Behold the supreme power of the greatness that is I.  

He who is most high and most influential.  

Living amongst mere earthly beings I bestow upon you words that may shatter your small minded concept of life.  

I have come, taking an earthly form to send this message to those who believe their opinions can stop the gates from opening to the most worthy.

:dzt: :dzt: :dzt:  :dzt: :dzt: :dzt:  :dzt: :dzt: :dzt:

The brutal death of Emperor Outworld

God has smite this inferior mortal as his insolence and ignorance have persist without repercussion.

While his death is marked in blood, the Emperor name will continue.

Why

The meaning of Emperor shall NOT be synonymous with "personal offline battle arena"

Emperor will NOT be stagnant in its take over of the Universe

We shall continue to conquer, continue to persuade, build on our impressionism, continue our growth

Who will rule

The One and Only God of Emperor takes all that is Emperor

All of its creation and subjects

All of its history, past, present, and future

All of its values, morals, identity

fuc em

Behold the supreme power of the greatness that is I.  

He who is most high and most influential.  

Living amongst mere earthly beings I bestow upon you words that may shatter your small minded concept of life.  

I have come, taking an earthly form to send this message to those who believe their opinions can stop the gates from opening to the most worthy.

.......... fill in may be necessary soon

YO DAWG I MISSED THIS NGGA WHERE U BEEN FAM! My dude just reeked havoc on ##### yo. And when we was on blops 2 and MK9 DAMN YO good fuckin times! 

YO DAWG I MISSED THIS NGGA WHERE U BEEN FAM! My dude just reeked havoc on ##### yo. And when we was on blops 2 and MK9 DAMN YO good fuckin times! 

I havent even started, believe me its done.  Ive been dieing for a reason to come back.

STILL PUNK ASS KID RUNNING HIS MOUTH?

IM NOT ASPIRING TO BE SHYT FACTS IS I WAS APPROACH BY TWO OG LEADER ..

AS FOR U KHAOTIC? LOL U LEFT GIG/EMPR FOR KHAOTIC ?? THAT WAS UR GIFT TO MKU LMFAO KIDS THESE DAY'S

you know what. im fckin tired of you. LETS GO RIGHT NOW FT5. @ @@THE EMPEROR set this up. VISION i challenge you ft5!!...

Headshots on Call of Duty :kappa: lmfao gtfo outta here thats the only thing u known for is calling in care packages you scrub. 

you know what. im fckin tired of you. LETS GO RIGHT NOW FT5. @ @@THE EMPEROR set this up. VISION i challenge you ft5!!...

Headshots on Call of Duty :kappa: lmfao gtfo outta here thats the only thing u known for is calling in care packages you scrub.

SEE U REALLY THINK FIGHTING GAME'S ONLY GAME'S TAKE SKILLS? U REALLY IS DUMB ASS KID ONE MINED..

U WANT PLAY ME PS4 INJUSTICE. NOT PLAYING LAGGY ASS MK9 OR U CAN WAIT DAY ONE MKX EITHER WAY DON'T MATTER

SEE U REALLY THINK FIGHTING GAME'S ONLY GAME'S TAKE SKILLS? U REALLY IS DUMB ASS KID ONE MINED..

U WANT PLAY ME PS4 INJUSTICE. NOT PLAYING LAGGY ASS MK9 OR U CAN WAIT DAY ONE MKX EITHER WAY DON'T MATTER

we can play ps3 igau idc. lol i been waitin. fighting games the only things that take skill? lmao no. u just try to bring that bs on a FIGHTING GAME site. you the dumb fuck. i kick ass at COD. but im not tryna rep a FG clan with an fps. if anything fps take more skill but the fact u tryna stay in EMPR and u a grown azz man tryna cling on like a lil kid is sad. ngga outworld executed you foos cause YOU NOT PULLING WEIGHT. i aint never been kicked out a clan so i wouldnt know lol

we can play ps3 igau idc. lol i been waitin. fighting games the only things that take skill? lmao no. u just try to bring that bs on a FIGHTING GAME site. you the dumb fuck. i kick ass at COD. but im not tryna rep a FG clan with an fps. if anything fps take more skill but the fact u tryna stay in EMPR and u a grown azz man tryna cling on like a lil kid is sad. ngga outworld executed you foos cause YOU NOT PULLING WEIGHT. i aint never been kicked out a clan so i wouldnt know lol

LMFAO GROWN ASS MAN? LOL U DON'T SHYT . IM NOT TRYING DO ANYTHING WHY DON'T U PAY ATTENTION .. IT WAS @@Dztrbed WHO START FPS TEAM . I ONLY EXPANDING . WHILE U AND EVERYONE ELSE STUCK ON ONE SHYT. YEA FIGHTING GAME WEBSITE BUT THERE SOME MANY TOPICS OUTSIDE FGC SO U PLAY STUPID ALL U WANT...

AS FOR REP KLAN STAYING WITH FROM FPS UR FUNNY U KNOW NOTHING KID.. HOW DID I GET IN THIS KLAN AGAIN? YEA EMPEROR CAME TO ME I WAS NOT BEGGING DIDN'T ASK FOR TRYOUT DIDN'T KISS OUTWORLD ASS.. IT WAS EMPEROR BRAMKOFF CAME ME HE RECRUIT ME.. FROM THEN NOW BEEN REPIN IN FIGHTING GAME'S ONLY THING I DIDN'T DO WAS OFFLINE. WELL MKX I GO OFFLINE. . SO ONCE AGAIN KID GET UR FACTS TOGETHER BECAUSE U DON'T KNOW SHYT

LMFAO GROWN ASS MAN? LOL U DON'T SHYT . IM NOT TRYING DO ANYTHING WHY DON'T U PAY ATTENTION .. IT WAS @@Dztrbed WHO START FPS TEAM . I ONLY EXPANDING . WHILE U AND EVERYONE ELSE STUCK ON ONE SHYT. YEA FIGHTING GAME WEBSITE BUT THERE SOME MANY TOPICS OUTSIDE FGC SO U PLAY STUPID ALL U WANT...

AS FOR REP KLAN STAYING WITH FROM FPS UR FUNNY U KNOW NOTHING KID.. HOW DID I GET IN THIS KLAN AGAIN? YEA EMPEROR CAME TO ME I WAS NOT BEGGING DIDN'T ASK FOR TRYOUT DIDN'T KISS OUTWORLD ASS.. IT WAS EMPEROR BRAMKOFF CAME ME HE RECRUIT ME.. FROM THEN NOW BEEN REPIN IN FIGHTING GAME'S ONLY THING I DIDN'T DO WAS OFFLINE. WELL MKX I GO OFFLINE. . SO ONCE AGAIN KID GET UR FACTS TOGETHER BECAUSE U DON'T KNOW SHYT

sounds like u still tryna hang around the empr clan cause thats the only thing u got in ur life. if you get kicked out. you dont get recruited back in. lol thats why outworld aint payin attention to you lol. aint my fault u dont have any other offers lmao. if u was a real ngga. you woulda known once u get kicked out. you stay gone and join another clan. DEATHROW is for OG Shooters. not a literal OG Shooter. lmao

sounds like u still tryna hang around the empr clan cause thats the only thing u got in ur life. if you get kicked out. you dont get recruited back in. lol thats why outworld aint payin attention to you lol. aint my fault u dont have any other offers lmao. if u was a real ngga. you woulda known once u get kicked out. you stay gone and join another clan. DEATHROW is for OG Shooters. not a literal OG Shooter. lmao

I LOVE HOW U THINK U GOT ALL THE ANSWER. . KEEP THINKING THAT