Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

The WTF Thread

A member named Guamo showed a lot of us that video back in the day. I actually really like it. And it had meaning behind it that I obviously didn't understand at first being that there were tentacles with teeth everywhere trying to devour people.

A member named Guamo showed a lot of us that video back in the day. I actually really like it. And it had meaning behind it that I obviously didn't understand at first being that there were tentacles with teeth everywhere trying to devour people.

Agreed both the song and video is good, although only a little makes sense to me. My guess is at the end the portal in the pool means she went into adulthood and when her eyes burn out I guess that means she lost her innocence after what she has been exposed to.

Agreed both the song and video is good, although only a little makes sense to me. My guess is at the end the portal in the pool means she went into adulthood and when her eyes burn out I guess that means she lost her innocence after what she has been exposed to.

That's exactly right. And at the beginning/first half she was scared and tried to run from "the real world" and didn't want to be exposed to such things when everyone is exposed to it sooner or later (end).

That's exactly right. And at the beginning/first half she was scared and tried to run from "the real world" and didn't want to be exposed to such things when everyone is exposed to it sooner or later (end).

Bingo! Solved the meaning #DetectiveSwag, All in all good song/video/message 5 stars in my book.

@ will eat popeyes off hobo dick to get into emperor :kappa:

Nah but strip won't count. This is not my call but if I had a say I would name these terms. Video of you eating a 3 piece spicy wing with mashed potatoes and red beans n rice. Last the biscuit. Do itttt

@ will eat popeyes off hobo dick to get into emperor :kappa:

Nah but strip won't count. This is not my call but if I had a say I would name these terms. Video of you eating a 3 piece spicy wing with mashed potatoes and red beans n rice. Last the biscuit. Do itttt

GTFO, I wouldn't.

I can't even go to the closest Popeyes until I get my passport renewed.

2r6k4gh.jpg