VIX

My Journey Awaits Me

Peering off into the sands of Jade's Desert, I pace until my legs grow tired and my mind gets hazy. On a mission for the clan of Crazy 88s, it is only fitting that a mission would be so hard... An artifact, is what I am in search of. A medallion belonging to an ancient, extinct clan hidden from all naked eyes... I can see it glisten in the side of a mountain. So subtle... Truly only the eyes of a scouter can see... As I walk closer, two ninja from the rival clan, called "THE EMPERORS" approach me, as if they knew what I was looking for... One looked... Only familiar in the distance of the desert storm... As I walk faster to the medallion, they approach me ever so confidently as if to stop me in my tracks. As they got closer, one was almost identified, but not quite, but most certainly one of the Emperor's most favorite and deadliest assassins. The other one was unknown to me. As I rush faster for the medallion, they run after me and two desert guards from the Brotherhood of Shadow that were patrolling the desert tried to stop them before me. With ease, the guards were assassinated ever so swiftly and stealthily. I grab the medallion and it felt like the very sand and ground beneath me started to shake and stutter... Something was wrong, but I am only here for my mission... The familiar ninja approaches me swiftly and grabs my wrist, stopping me from taking the medallion but makes eye contact. "Vixen!" He shouts. "You are doing something that is forbidden! This medallion is sacred!" He explained. Although what I was doing, needed to be done. "I am only here to retain my clan's honor. I must..." Knowing how loyal she was to the clan of Crazy 88s and how what she was was for the greater good, although the mysterious ninja himself stood between the very light and dark that mends the earth together as it always falls apart, he let her wrist go and instead of assassinating his "target" as planned, he turned around and stopped his fellow Emperor assassin to save what he titled a friend long ago... He turned around swiftly, breaking his jaw with a swift palm thrust and kicking him in the stomach, laying him down unconscious. He turned back to look at me as the earth shook and all colors began to fade... "Vixen, this medallion will take you to the dreaded Netherrealm... A place I once resided... I don't know the intentions your clan has, but you will go there, and you will have to fight your way out... I don't know how long you will be gone, but whatever you do... Please, make it back here..." He said as his face held an obvious frown you could see through the mask. All I did was nod and smiled at him as I faded out of the Earth realm existence and came to appear in a hellish, fiery place... The one and only... NETHERREALM. Here I would meet some of my greatest foes... And foes I have once slain... Making it out will perhaps be easy... Explaining why I am here will be the hard part...

To Be Continued...

(With help from Nemmy ♥)

On a side note: This post is basically letting MKU know that I will be leaving for a while. I have personal things that I must deal with in real life. I want to thank everyone that was there for me through it all. I've learned alot from people in this community in the past 2 and a half years. From being in 2 great klans to getting to know alot of great people here. You all will not be forgotten. One love ♥

@@Komatose @ @@EMPEROR_WC @@THE EMPEROR @ @All my 88 fam

@@VIXEN 88 never been ashamed to call you boo. Handle your shit and know you have an army to hold you down. And none of us are ashamed to call you an 88.

The deepest darkest lairs of the "netherrealm" could never claim a spirit as strong as yours. You would not be the chosen assassin if you weren't among the strongest 88s I have ever known ;)

You are a strong one I don't expect a call for backup bit just know we are here and ready to retrieve our princess!

:)

@@VIXEN 88 never been ashamed to call you boo. Handle your shit and know you have an army to hold you down. And none of us are ashamed to call you an 88.

The deepest darkest lairs of the "netherrealm" could never claim a spirit as strong as yours. You would not be the chosen assassin if you weren't among the strongest 88s I have ever known ;)

You are a strong one I don't expect a call for backup bit just know we are here and ready to retrieve our princess!

:)

I almost cried fam...