MAKAVELI_THE_ROW

NTRSMC: PIPE BOMBS

The opinions expressed in this thread do not necessarily reflect the views of Mortal Kombat United.

This thread is my thoughts & opinions of topics and incidents that have occurred in the FGC & MKU. If you don't like NTR then don't read it. This thread is not being forced upon you.If you do read and comment then u've just started a conversation. But NTR will not debate with u. NTR will post only. 

In anybody else's hands, this is just a thread, in my hands, it's a pipe bomb 

The time has come to tell you all something very personal. I keep my ear to the ground and I hear everything everybody says. And since NTR joined the FGC & MKU. All of ur posts, threads etc  have been completely misunderstood and misused. It doesn't seem anybody in the FGC & MKU understands what their posting. Maybe some of you don't understand what a pipe bomb is. Basically what a pipe bomb is in its truest form is the truth. It's honesty. You boil it down and then the essence of a pipe bomb is exactly what all of you lack, honesty. 

I've heard this for the last time. This notion that a game has a shelf life. I've heard it to many times and quite frankly after I break it down. All of you are gonna feel pretty stupid for saying it.  We've all sat around and had this discussion. The 'what if's" The dream matches. Jordan vs Lebron,  Tyson vs Ali, Gretxky vs Crosby. We all wished we could see these athletes in their prime go at each other. The reason i'm using this for video games is because, if we put MK9 in the sports category I can set u all straight.

There's 3 kinds of gamers in this world. Gamers who get the game day 1. Gamers who wait at least a year or the GOTY edition and gamers who just stumble upon the game. MK9 debuted in 2011 and it's still being played. The game has gone through patches & updates. MK9 is complete. No new patches or updates are being released. Since the release of MK9. Gamers have uploaded tuturiols on you tube. Have made threads to provide info to other gamers. Just like sports. Gamers have trained to become great, set records and play in tournaments. So we have gamers who have played MK9 for a year or more. But soon it becomes time to step down from the game. But the game is still being played. So after 2 years of playing the game. You've accomplished all ur goals. Time to step down. Like I said the game is still being played. So know we have new gamers putting in that work. Learning the game, watching the you tube videos of combos, tournaments, epic ft5 bouts of past gamers. Now we get the "What if's" The dream matches. Lets look at mku & tym like espn & tsn for a min. Here we have og players hanging around and we have current players. Boom! Only a matter of time befor these 2 clash. Now im not saying this happens all the time but if a og gets beat by a nb (new blood) sometimes the og makes excuses as to why he lost, Reasons like rust, lagg or this one IDGAF this game is old and i played it when it mattered. smh The truth is the reason u might've lost is cause ur heart wasn't in it. Hence the reason u walked away from the game. If during the bout ur mind starts to wander. Ur going to lose. Those are facts. The game has stayed the same. Just like in the sports. Players come and go but the game remains the same. Using that excuse is just sad and stupid. 

I came on the fgc scene in 2011. I got my start on MKDC. Truth is i had a ps3 in 07 and internet. I just never combined them. I wasn't a huge gamer then. Anyways I played MKDC for a year. Got good (in spite of a certain someones opinion) Got so good I was brought into the almighty EMPR Clan. But just like all of you. I did research on the game. Watched og players fight vids and thought to myself "What if" I even called out an og. The great and a friend TylerLantern. At the time of that call out MK9 was a year out and TL like the rest of the ogs had moved on to MK9. So rust & skill would've been a factor (knowing that now) MKDC released in 08 or 09. So they put in that work and moved on to another game. And when the og's left MKDC. New Blood came on the scene. Players like CneeseCakelover, Xtremo85 and urs truly. Point im making is dont use the the game is irrelevant excuse and stop discrediting players like Omi and others who are playing MK9. I remember saying to my peeps that I wished I was there day 1 for MK9. One of there replys was NTR u'll be there at day 1 for IGAU and I was and after 2 years NTR has stepped down and is a part time player. Like most of the og's. New Blood like khaotic_splash and others are now playing the game. And doing the call outs to og's like SF. 

So to sum it up. A game isn't dead until it's gone. All players can be great. MKX 6 weeks away. We're all gonna get a chance to play each other and mku & tym will get new users and we'll be back to the same old thing 2 years from now. The "What if's" and the dream matches. Lets just hope we're still not using the "irrelevant" excuse.

I skimmed through this NTR... And it wasn't as bad as you made it out to be. You acted like you were going to try and be a rebel and terrorize MKU with personal leaks and threats and shit. This is absolutely, 100% fine and if you have a problem with this thread, please feel free to contact me. I have no idea why you felt the need to make it seem like something worse than what it was going to be. It was unnecessary if this was your plan from the jump. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I skimmed through this NTR... And it wasn't as bad as you made it out to be. You acted like you were going to try and be a rebel and terrorize MKU with personal leaks and threats and shit. This is absolutely, 100% fine and if you have a problem with this thread, please feel free to contact me. I have no idea why you felt the need to make it seem like something worse than what it was going to be. It was unnecessary if this was your plan from the jump. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Fuck it, everybody make a pipe bomb thread. Lets chase the last remaining MKU regulars out with boring irrelevant non sense

Fuck it, everybody make a pipe bomb thread. Lets chase the last remaining MKU regulars out with boring irrelevant non sense

Oh so drama and exposing people won't do that either? Interesting. :coffee: If you don't like it, TYM is waiting for you. Or were you the one they banned day 1 of signing up? :Tea: