Sign in to follow this  
LT27-

If you Love movies about Gangsters or of Gangsters PEEP THIS!

Kind of like you with Hitler huh? lol and that g a y boy Ramirez?? Like that? Lol I'll stick with my athletes Demo , and you can stick to your weirdos that like to prey on the weak lol. Hey , but each his own right? I don't trip about people looking up to weirdos , but people trip on me because I state the obvious...lol , ok.

Well we know one of the judges vs that de la hoya fight was bought.... Heavy you got this obsession with Floyd man it's kinda creepy.

It wouldn't have MATTERED in the slightest lol smh. FLOYD dominated the entire 2nd half of the fight , and took the rounds that mattered most -- the championship rounds. Hmmmm , he didn't run away from Oscar the way Oscar did from Trinidad in their fight. And that was a fight that , it was clear the Oscar won. It's a business Demo. Tito was better for the sport at the time. Oscar was getting g a y and soft. And I'm not taking anything away from Oscar , he's earned his spot in boxing through his accomplishments. But FLOYD controlled him the second half of the fight -- like he always had previous to that fight.

Heavy, I admired the dude you mentioned for things he did in his era and his country. You admire this obnoxious guy who is a crook? You speak of him like your part of the TMT man. Like you're part of his posse. Look the thing I don't get is how you glorify this guy, yet you don't want to accept his cheated and bought some of his wins.

You still are talking here-say and rhetoric man lol. If stating FACTS is glorifying a n¡gga...then so be it lol. Like I said , he dominated a gold medalist , that made him jump up 2/weight classes to fight him , the ENTIRE 2nd half of the fight...you know , the half of the fight that counts the MOST. So if Oscar "sold out" that fight , to FLOYD , which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever , he's gotta be the dumbest Mexican American of all time lol -- because lost out on ALL THAT MONEY he could've made. The logic isn't there Demo.