Sign in to follow this  
coolbreezy700

Who are the low tier characters?

this is what i think. jacqui is like jade from mk9, no good damage inputs but can hold her own if you use her right. ferra/torr is like grundy from injustice, armor on all moves but has a tough time against zoners. kano is kano lol. goro is sheeva's replacement

I mean , just from watching how the mechanics are , when it comes the combo linking , you can SEE O.O , that you can combo your opponent from one end of the screen to the other...RUN CANCELS all day long. @@GI_SUPERIOR_GOON...what did I tell you yo lol? From day 1 , I told you and Infamous this. ;)

you guys making me feel bad. I didn't say these characters suck, im saying that Jacqui or ferra/torr dont suck. ferra/torr has ridiculous amount of armor but can get out zoned by kenshi, quan chi, shinnok, maybe scorpion's inferno variation, slightly kano, Jacqui, slightly lui kang. im not doubting these character's ability and potential because this only been out for a month now. I have faced some good Jacqui players online. Im just sayn my opinion, when this game is a year old ppl are going to treat Jacqui like jade from mk9, underrated.

you guys making me feel bad. I didn't say these characters suck, im saying that Jacqui or ferra/torr dont suck. ferra/torr has ridiculous amount of armor but can get out zoned by kenshi, quan chi, shinnok, maybe scorpion's inferno variation, slightly kano, Jacqui, slightly lui kang. im not doubting these character's ability and potential because this only been out for a month now. I have faced some good Jacqui players online. Im just sayn my opinion, when this game is a year old ppl are going to treat Jacqui like jade from mk9, underrated.

but your opinions are wrong

You are entitled to your opinion, this is not TYM. Don't listen to RYX.. hes just a random TYM scrub. Maybe you're right. Except Jacqui, shes top 3 lol.

Of the characters I've seen so far, low tier ones (in my opinion) are Mileena, Kitana, and Ferra/torr.

Top tier (in my opinion) would be Sub-Zero, Jacqui Briggs, Scorpion, Quan-Chi, Liu Kang and Erron Black.

You are entitled to your opinion, this is not TYM. Don't listen to RYX.. hes just a random TYM scrub. Maybe you're right. Except Jacqui, shes top 3 lol.

Of the characters I've seen so far, low tier ones (in my opinion) are Mileena, Kitana, and Ferra/torr.

Top tier (in my opinion) would be Sub-Zero, Jacqui Briggs, Scorpion, Quan-Chi, Liu Kang and Erron Black.

Kung jin, cassie?

yea man its cool dizz I appreciate it. ppl just get butt hurt at the fact that their character is brain-dead.  But yea lui kang is top tier for sure. grandmaster subzero is op but isn't safe on most his string, even if you clone up after the string. and when I say goro is sheeva's replacement, know that I mean it if my statement hasn't been deleted yet.

Idk. Can't say still haven't played many ppl. Jacqui is not low tho.

Haven't played a beast kitana yet but she seems limited with mixups in comparison to a.lot.of characters. But lag and fans are annoying still lol

you're dirty too

go take a shower