Sign in to follow this  
DarkDreadz

HELP Tt is wrong with my system?

Yo don't just look and ignore please. I need some help.

My ps4 is fairly new under warranty. Yesterday I got home was going to play my system. Turned it on and it came up to the profile but went back off. Shit had me hot. Looked at the back If the ps4. Everything is flush. Rebooted and it came with a white line as normal. So I'm kind of sure it's not the ps4. As I've read, the ps4 blinks with a blue light if the hdmi is messed up. My ps4 light stays white. I looked at the back of the tv and the hdmi was all frayed to hell. The cable not the port. So I said fuck it went and got a new cable. I just went to family dollar lol. Plugged it in when I got back still no signal. However i took that same cable and plugged a century link box to the tv. Shit came on like crayon. Idk. Is the type of hdmi cable? Because it doesn't go in the ps4 all the way. It was an RCA brand cable from family dollar. Should I try a different cable. This is that bullshit. Please help.

@@THE EMPEROR

@

@@Meathook

Sorry if the tag annoys you. Just doing that so I can get a few answers.

I had the same issue not to long ago with my Ps4 and the monitor where it's hooked. Reset the PS4, without the HDMI plugged in yet. Once you reset the PS4, I believe its by holding on the power button for like 8 seconds and than re plug in the HDMI. That did the trick for me, hope it works for you.

I had the same issue not to long ago with my Ps4 and the monitor where it's hooked. Reset the PS4, without the HDMI plugged in yet. Once you reset the PS4, I believe its by holding on the power button for like 8 seconds and than re plug in the HDMI. That did the trick for me, hope it works for you.

thanks man. I'll try. At least you have actual advice.

Any HDMI I buy is around $30 and made probably out of the best practical material sooo... That really could have been your problem and plus you said your new one doesn't connect in your other TV all of the way? That in itself can cause problems even if it seemingly did work but glad you got everything figured out now. But yeah make sure it goes all the way in your TV. One little thing goes wrong and your cable or port on your TV will get fucked.