OMINOUS

Leaving Khaotic

I know. Shocker right. Lol but I generally just am leaving the entire clan scene alone. There's just no fire in it like it used to be and I'm starting to play offline a bit more and I want to improve with the clan but there's no spark to wanna play and train and get better. The clan scene is dying and I'm just gonna do the solo route. I'm gonna make another psn tag prolly but ill add you all back and whatnot. I'm not mad or trying to throw shade at anyone I wish my former clan the best. Its just time for me to move on. If someone could change my name to just "Ominous" please.

Oh boy...how long until we see RM_Ominous?

I have noticed a lot less Khaotic action in the MKX lobbys. Injustice, they were everywhere and now, nothing. Oh well. Best of luck, man. Keep doing the offline thing and making a name for yourself.

@@Senpai. I been to tournaments before never seen a c88

Unless y'all don't use clan tags in tournaments lol and I don't hear much about y'all tbh..."established" Lol #dead

t04mpQx.gif

and this guy is a "clan" leader?

@@Senpai stop derailing the thread and change my name to ominous :kappa:

i think only lead mods and admins can do that so bitch at

@

@@Senpai I am

I just don't like ppl calling my clan scrubs...

Especially since we barely even came back into the clan scene...

sorry for derailing this further this will be my last post here then im out.

your clan is called scrub because..

1) youre brand new

2) a remake of a not so great clan to begin with

3) none of your members have proven to be any good at this game, no ESO (yes i know ur on ps but w/e) no offline placements, just a bunch of randoms with an OG clan tag in front of it.

4) you dont know who the c88s are and for that you should just step down as leader. do you even watch any events? evo? any texas locals? anything bro?

so now you know & be happy senpai noticed you.

tumblr_nq3wkoLSMx1qda511o1_500.gif

@@Senpai. I been to tournaments before never seen a c88

Unless y'all don't use clan tags in tournaments lol and I don't hear much about y'all tbh..."established" Lol #dead

Which OG killas are on your roster now? Where is your Xbox team? Why did a lot of you leave another smaller clan and use a fallen clans name? Other clan not working out? Needed to ride another name?

Which events did u go to and what name do u register under.

I normally wouldn't waste my time even posting to you but seeing people like friction having shit to say about you guys was more than enough for me to know what's up

sorry for derailing this further this will be my last post here then im out.

your clan is called scrub because..

1) youre brand new

2) a remake of a not so great clan to begin with

3) none of your members have proven to be any good at this game, no ESO (yes i know ur on ps but w/e) no offline placements, just a bunch of randoms with an OG clan tag in front of it.

4) you dont know who the c88s are and for that you should just step down as leader. do you even watch any events? evo? any texas locals? anything bro?

so now you know & be happy senpai noticed you.

tumblr_nq3wkoLSMx1qda511o1_500.gif

Not so good to begin with?

U7n4lgi.png

Boiiii we beat the shit out some clans back in the day lol Especially EMPs. Calm down. In our later days yeah, we fell apart. Happens to all clans that die. But when I first joined, we were the dream team. Kobe. *shoots imaginary basketball into imaginary basket*

Not so good to begin with?

U7n4lgi.png

Boiiii we beat the shit out some clans back in the day lol Especially EMPs. Calm down. In our later days yeah, we fell apart. Happens to all clans that die. But when I first joined, we were the dream team. Kobe. *shoots imaginary basketball into imaginary basket*

too bad for you im only talking about your falling apart time.

iqHtHIt.gif

Good for you rapper the online scene does lack a supporting presence from hardcore advocates.

Mkx already feeling like the Injustice Era after most 88s stop supporting it.

Eventually it hurts the nrs scene more than it benefits due to players not getting motivation to test their strats offline