Demonium

Ominous & Heavy Hitters

Okay faggot. First of all what is your obsession with me? Few weeks ago you sent me a friend request. Well I never asked for to be my friend kid. Now last night you're stalking me. Messaging me when I'm in the middle of a fight. Talking some nonsense. Find it funny how you like calling people fat when you're packing some extra fat on you.

Oh and Heavy, you told this bitch that I was a real N*GGA? Since when did I say this to you? LMAO. I ain't ever claimed to be a N*GGA. That pretentious shit is all you Heavy. You crack me up talking shit about me with this kid, aren't you like 50 years old almost? lol ese.

Oh and Ominous I can careless about you beating me in MKX (Which you never have). So quit stalking me fgt,

Let me just weigh my options here...

Option A: I leave the thread open and I am not doing my job and provoking bad behavior...

Option B: I close the thread and I am abusing my powers and I am the worst mod on the planet Earth.

Imma go with option C.

Keep it reasonable boyyysss... :coffee:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn stfu. lol

Get your facts straight idiot when talking with kids on this sight lol. I think all Omi said on the status is that you're afraid to play him for whatever reason. Just let em body you up and be done with it. lol and keep it movin fool.

Now...let's see , you say Omi is obsessed with you yet , YOU'RE the one making an entire thread over some corny shit , that a 17/18 year old says to you -_- smh lol...really fool? You must need ATTENTION huh man? Don't you gotta mow lawns , or paint houses or something today ESE? lol

No man, Omi told me you were saying shit about me on PSN. So when did I tell you I was a real N*gga? Heavy, I don't play that sort of fantasy here man. That's all you and the way you conduct yourself.

Btw I got over a thousands losses. You really think I give a damn about getting bodied? And Omi is obsessed with me. He messaged me about 20 times last night.

And LMAO at mowing lawns. You Salvy's got some mean anger issues. How about I shove a yuca up your 5 foot 3 inches tall ass Heavy? Cmon man you talking shit about me with a 18 year old loser kid. But its ok Heavy, we ALL know here you one of the fakest ppl on here.

Read that very FIRST SENTENCE. See that's thats the DIFFERENCE between "Real n99@$" from the east and "Faucet backs" from the WEST (LOL)...we don't indulge in tele novela type shit (he said/she said [Heresay]) with KIDS...we smack em up and put em to work - not sit around and gossip wit em. So what you're saying now is YOU DO BELIEVE ANYTHING anyone "says?" Everyone on here knows all you do is troll lol. So use a little logic fool lol. smh I told to stay out that sun n¡99@.

You don't play what? Listening to Omi? Or listening to whatever anyone tells you. Or listening to teens in general? Elaborate.

And I know you do...have way over a thousand losses...so why not just get it over with? lol

And it's ok Demo lol , if you have to GET ALL FAG GOT with your comebacks. Smh I know how you ESES be crammin up in 1 bedrooms sleeping all close to each other. O.O

N¡99@ Demo said , "No man , Omi told me you were saying shit about me on PSN." Like Omis word is the word of God or something lol.

Splash some cold water on ya face and WAKE UP IDIOTA! smh lol

LMAO Heavy, you're shorter, darker and more of a moron, but you're to good to be an ese right? That's why you act like you're a brutha right?

Heavy, I can careless about Omi he's comical to me. I'm just wondering what the most realest n*gga on MKU is doing playing these chit chats with a teen kid.... Remember, Omi is your boy.... not mine lol

Aaaaaaaaagain...READ Demo , READ. Your own post at that. It's way too late to flip it around now. Stay in your lane jotito.

Damn...I'm the REALEST n99@ on mku huh? lol Thanks lil man. Means a lot coming from you. So with that being said , let me return the favor Demo man.

@@OMINOUS...not sure when we spoke on "PSN." (??????) But look , Demo never said he's a real n99@. So if I did say that , scratch that asap!! Demo is the REALEST Mexican Nazi I've ever met on mku. There you go Vato Loco. See I can admit when I'm wrong lol. Eventhough I'm not but...if it makes you feel better - why not. ;)

Mira pinche mariconsito hijo de puta... Your boy toy Omi told me over on PSN that YOU told him I was a REAL N*GGA. See you gossip and play these diva games so much you don't even know what you say. Now I don't care, like I said, I'm just wondering what a REAL N*gga like you is doing that corny bs... That's all pendejo.

And Heavy. You now know what nationality I am? Este guey. Siempre con esos juegitos de nena.

Heavy, like I told you bro. You don't have to pretend with me.

Now as far as Omi goes. I did fight Tyrant and got bodied, now what you going to show me that I aint seen yet? If you're so good than good for you. I bet you must be winning all these tournys left and right. lol Omi now that your GIRL Heavy cleared that up hopefully you can now fuck out my business. Good day everyone :)

Here's how we about to go about this. first off imma expose you. YOU SAID you and limbo were talking about me. Hows that make me a stalker? YOU SAID. I'm fat. But I've seen pictures of you and limbo. Both weigh more than me. YOU SAID. You play tyrant. And the red hot Sunday thread on rym says he never play online. YOU JUST SAID. you played tyrant so what would u not see. The fact I play all 3 variations and I had no plans on using jax. YOU SAID. I Said heavy was talking shit. On my granddads grave @@HEAVY_HITTERZ111 you know I wouldn't tell someone you were talking shit if u could do that urself. Think. Why would I. When u talk shit to demo directly to him. YOU KNOW my age. Where I look and where I work but I'm stalking you. Lmfao. What sense is this making. I just wanted to fight you. You started talking about lynching me and whatnot. And u wouldn't play me because of my ping. Or because u fought tyrant. So you're saying once you play a char

that's it. Anyone else who plays that char u won't play em. And as far as ping. @@Komatose can vouch that our matches were NEVER LAGGY. I mean that pretty much sums it up to your limbos little brother. And I never called you a Mexican pig. Lmao tf. U called me a pig. You're lying through you're teeth you're just scared to play. u know all this info about me. I haven't even been on this site. But apparently you have convos with grown men about me. Says alot. Js.

p.s- heavy I told this man he called himself a real to you and I said he was a coward. I'll show the ENTIRE pm to expose this ngga. He said do I have proof and I said heavy is the proof. Where is that saying u talk shit about demo. Lmao see these lying ass COUCH GANSTERS always got shit to say

Here's how we about to go about this. first off imma expose you. YOU SAID you and limbo were talking about me. Hows that make me a stalker? YOU SAID. I'm fat. But I've seen pictures of you and limbo. Both weigh more than me. YOU SAID. You play tyrant. And the red hot Sunday thread on rym says he never play online. YOU JUST SAID. you played tyrant so what would u not see. The fact I play all 3 variations and I had no plans on using jax. YOU SAID. I Said heavy was talking shit. On my granddads grave @@HEAVY_HITTERZ111 you know I wouldn't tell someone you were talking shit if u could do that urself. Think. Why would I. When u talk shit to demo directly to him. YOU KNOW my age. Where I look and where I work but I'm stalking you. Lmfao. What sense is this making. I just wanted to fight you. You started talking about lynching me and whatnot. And u wouldn't play me because of my ping. Or because u fought tyrant. So you're saying once you play a char

that's it. Anyone else who plays that char u won't play em. And as far as ping. @@Komatose can vouch that our matches were NEVER LAGGY. I mean that pretty much sums it up to your limbos little brother. And I never called you a Mexican pig. Lmao tf. U called me a pig. You're lying through you're teeth you're just scared to play. u know all this info about me. I haven't even been on this site. But apparently you have convos with grown men about me. Says alot. Js.

p.s- heavy I told this man he called himself a real ###### to you and I said he was a coward. I'll show the ENTIRE pm to expose this ngga. He said do I have proof and I said heavy is the proof. Where is that saying u talk shit about demo. Lmao see these lying ass COUCH GANSTERS always got shit to say

Amen...