Demonium

Dramacydal

Okay this guy has to be one of the biggest dumb asses on here. So like I said, i'm not good at this game at all. So Dramacydal can you explain to me how it is that you lost to me than? Because if you're so damn good and i'm so damn bad you shouldn't of lost now. Now you say I struggled to beat you, hell with this shitty ass game online and your lag you're damn right i'm going to have a tough time. But. not that tough of a time faggot, I still beat you 12-6.

You say your subzero beat me? lol in mirrors? But why aren't you counting the whole damn set. If my subzero is so bad how come I took 3 games off your main? Yet you couldn't beat my Reptile at all lol.

Everything was fine until you couldn't keep up and I tea bagged you at the end than you send rage mail LMAO.

Your best bet is to say IF this IF this was MK9.... well this isn't MK9 moron lol. I also beat you back than.

Oh and you don't insult me race wise since you don't even know what race I am lol. Throw all the nationalties you want out there bitch.

Anyway, made thread to know if you wanted to fight again? So this time I can have my mic ready so I can run my mouth and tea bag you. What do you say?

Oh also Blikkis, im challenging you to a ft 10 as well/ You're a bitch too.

Mods don't close this thread. This is probably the only thread that will be made for the rest of this year. I'm challenging all the Emperos. Weak as clan, overrated as fuck since I can beat most of you. All you fgts talk shit but you're all from an online background. Unless you're sonicfox or one of those yomi guys we are all scrubs here. Period.

Damn, Demo going in.

Drama free tho. Blikkis on another level. You just challenging to test yourself or there real beef there? Either way, hope you know what you're getting into.

Blikkis is a bitch. All the previous sets I had with him I gave him more than 10 games. Matter of fact first to 10 because I always ft to 10 sets. I beat him in all those sets. Last night, I beat him 4-0 with reptile. He comes back and beats my subzero 5-0 than quits. As soon as he got the lead he bounced. LMAO when I gave this kid ft10 all the previous times. He knows better, I'll crush him with Reptile. The point is not that he beat me last night, it's the fact that I didn't do that to him when I beat him.

Plus he's not even good, again I can beat him. He's never beaten my Reptile.

Damn, Demo going in.

Drama free tho. Blikkis on another level. You just challenging to test yourself or there real beef there? Either way, hope you know what you're getting into.

Blikkis on another level? lol no man. He's no Alucard or Madzin. But he thinks he is lol.

There are three or four threads for calling people out and two of them streamers are willing to stream your fights. Making a thread every time you get in a little argument with someone isn't necessary. At all...