Sign in to follow this  
Dizz 88

Selling Xbox 360 and some other stuff

@@Dizz 88 maybe I should threaten to buy more of your shit lol

Yeah that might help, the dude i sold the stick to on shoryuken ended up being a straight asshole. At first he wanted me to ship it internationally (to spain) and told me it would be $75. So I get the stick all ready on Friday and took it to USPS. They told me it is $193 and Fedex told me $273 to ship it internationally lol. Then he wanted me to ship it to Florida, so then I had to wait till Monday.

On Monday I get this message from him, "another thing, i sent u 75 for shipping. And you told me shipping to FL was $20. So can you plz go ahead and refund my money plz. Even if it comes up to be more i'm not paying that. I already paid you 80 for the stick and you had 80 negotiable. Not once did i beat u down. Now, u changed to 80+shipping. Again, no complain from me. So plz refund me m $55 and ship the stick. Thank you"

And then "Just put urself in my shoe. THe only reason I bought this stick is cuz u said u would ship the same day. Which you didnt. Now i'm out 155 bucks for a stick that can't even get shipped to me, and waiting on a refund which in all honesty i should have gotten since friday now that I think about it. so yes, plz excuse my frustration"

What an asshole.

Yeah that might help, the dude i sold the stick to on shoryuken ended up being a straight asshole. At first he wanted me to ship it internationally (to spain) and told me it would be $75. So I get the stick all ready on Friday and took it to USPS. They told me it is $193 and Fedex told me $273 to ship it internationally lol. Then he wanted me to ship it to Florida, so then I had to wait till Monday.

On Monday I get this message from him, "another thing, i sent u 75 for shipping. And you told me shipping to FL was $20. So can you plz go ahead and refund my money plz. Even if it comes up to be more i'm not paying that. I already paid you 80 for the stick and you had 80 negotiable. Not once did i beat u down. Now, u changed to 80+shipping. Again, no complain from me. So plz refund me m $55 and ship the stick. Thank you"

And then "Just put urself in my shoe. THe only reason I bought this stick is cuz u said u would ship the same day. Which you didnt. Now i'm out 155 bucks for a stick that can't even get shipped to me, and waiting on a refund which in all honesty i should have gotten since friday now that I think about it. so yes, plz excuse my frustration"

Your a better person than me. I would of sent his shipping back and trolled that fgt for weeks saying i was sending it just to fuck with him. He prolly thought he would save money flying to FLA to pick it up. 

Your a better person than me. I would of sent his shipping back and trolled that fgt for weeks saying i was sending it just to fuck with him. He prolly thought he would save money flying to FLA to pick it up. 

He didn't turn into an asshole until I shipped it. He was cool before that point. If I would have known dude was gonna do that shit, I would have not shipped.