Sign in to follow this  
Dizz 88

Happy Bday Empress Ecstacy!!

Lmao, @@Dizz 88 Thank you so much bro! This thread made me laugh :3 Love you!!!

@@AkTiVe .... No.

@@EMPEROR_WC I remember it like it was yesterday... <3 Btw, I love you <3

Was busy working all yesterday but I had to drop in and say my piece to an "old" friend.

With another year passed you have gained more wisdom. You have become stronger! That new found knowledge will move you towards reaching and ACHIEVING your goals that you may have given up on through all your years of adversity. You will need every ounce of your new found power to conquer the evils opposing your progression. BUT... Most importantly... with your new level of sophistication you will become wise enough to have @@AkTiVe be your b-day present. [emoji12] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Was busy working all yesterday but I had to drop in and say my piece to an "old" friend.

With another year passed you have gained more wisdom. You have become stronger! That new found knowledge will move you towards reaching and ACHIEVING your goals that you may have given up on through all your years of adversity. You will need every ounce of your new found power to conquer the evils opposing your progression. BUT... Most importantly... with your new level of sophistication you will become wise enough to have @@AkTiVe be your b-day present. [emoji12] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Awww~ This post was so lovely! Thank you!

Remind me to get on and whoop your ass on MK like the old days :3 ;)

Let's do this!!!

You're welcome. I never even got a birthday thread, and I've been on this site for almost 3 years. :sad-smiley-002:

I've gotten one every years so far, and I'm two years, I believe ;P Cause you is a hoe, puto! JK! We all love you. (When you give it away for free) Fair play, but to be fair, I did have to ask for this!

I fixed it :emot-golfclap:

Meanie. When we gonna skype again doe? 

I was always too stoned to pay attention to you. 

I think the last time we spoke, I was convinced the bed was swallowing me? Idk. Kerri was babysitting, so how fucked up I got wasn't my problem x3      

I just hope all those times we molested eachother wasn't broadcasted to you, Exotic Abuse and Lionel Richie.  

:keepo: /                        

Meanie. When we gonna skype again doe? 

I was always too stoned to pay attention to you. 

I think the last time we spoke, I was convinced the bed was swallowing me? Idk. Kerri was babysitting, so how fucked up I got wasn't my problem x3      

I just hope all those times we molested eachother wasn't broadcasted to you, Exotic Abuse and Lionel Richie.  

:keepo: /

LOL yeah. U can msg me anytime I'm mostly not on Skype just away tho. But yeah u will laugh if I tell ya all the dumb shit u did lolol. Not too bad just basic ignorant drunk stuff lol