Sign in to follow this  
Gerchap

Roll Call

680F4FF5-B854-42A3-AC27-3CD261F9C97C.jpeg

Hello Fellas,

One of the main purposes we have is to bring that part of the community back to the gaming/online scene I know there are tons of Old Schoolers and we want to bring them back so If you rejoin MKU just list yourself here, It would be interesting to see old names back around.  

If you are a new user I hope you enjoy our place and I suggest you open a thread introducing yourself

Thank you all  

Chap, glad to see the site open. Please keep conversation moderation to a minimum. I'm sick of alternate sites and their heavy moderation. If the users can't hack it, there are other places they can go. I'm usually not super-offensive but the sissyness of the fighting game community has gotten really bad over the last few years, and I've seen Kotaku levels of moderation from sister sites until the point where I stopped using them. I wouldn't have known you opened the site without your FB status. Good lookin' out.

5 hours ago, CRKFIEND said:

Chap, glad to see the site open. Please keep conversation moderation to a minimum. I'm sick of alternate sites and their heavy moderation. If the users can't hack it, there are other places they can go. I'm usually not super-offensive but the sissyness of the fighting game community has gotten really bad over the last few years, and I've seen Kotaku levels of moderation from sister sites until the point where I stopped using them. I wouldn't have known you opened the site without your FB status. Good lookin' out.

I was gonna tag you and some more people on Facebook but every time I do that I always forget to include some so that’s why I didn’t do it lol. Glad you’re here CRK still working on a few things but it’s pretty much done 

9 hours ago, CRKFIEND said:

I'm usually not super-offensive but the sissyness of the fighting game community has gotten really bad over the last few years,...

The internet has gotten really sissified, not just the FGC. People nowadays are getting real-world fired for tweets made 10 years ago. It's a different animal. 

2 hours ago, MK_Champ said:

For some reason I don’t have my old name (YoungSilk_Champ aka EMPEROR__YOUNG), but man this brings back some memories. MKU back in business! 

Good to see you back man, Do you have access to the email you use for that Silk_Champ account?

1 minute ago, THE EMPEROR said:

THE EMPEROR OF EMPERORREALM!!!! 

@MaceWind JUST SO YOU KNOW ,THAT SPEECH YOU WROTE ABOUT ME ON TYM.........NOT A SINGLE TEAR DROPPED FROM THY EYE!!...............

In public 

Haha! Welcome back! I saw DZT stick his nose in here the other day. Could be fun again. Bring back Infusion! 

21 minutes ago, THE EMPEROR said:

THE EMPEROR OF EMPERORREALM!!!! 

@MaceWind JUST SO YOU KNOW ,THAT SPEECH YOU WROTE ABOUT ME ON TYM.........NOT A SINGLE TEAR DROPPED FROM THY EYE!!...............

In public 

GOT INFUSION ROLLIN 

5 hours ago, Gerchap said:

Good to see you back man, Do you have access to the email you use for that Silk_Champ account?

Thanks & yeah I do have access to it. 

2 minutes ago, MK_Champ said:

Thanks & yeah I do have access to it. 

You can reset the password using the forgot password option then you get an email to your email address to reset the password then I can merge this and that other one. Let me know

5 hours ago, Gerchap said:

You can reset the password using the forgot password option then you get an email to your email address to reset the password then I can merge this and that other one. Let me know

You know I actually might have mistaken myself, because the email I used is the same one I signed up with back in 09’. Is there a way to get a name change request then? If not, then that’s cool. 

20 minutes ago, MK_Champ said:

You know I actually might have mistaken myself, because the email I used is the same one I signed up with back in 09’. Is there a way to get a name change request then? If not, then that’s cool. 

Do you need the email you signed up with? I can tell you what it is if you forgot.