Sign in to follow this  
Gerchap

Roll Call

4 hours ago, Komatose said:

Do you need the email you signed up with? I can tell you what it is if you forgot. 

No the email I used to sign back in for the return of MKU is the exact one I used way back when I first joined years ago. It’s been so long that maybe i forgot I chose the name that I have now for some reason. 

1 hour ago, C88 ArchMagus said:

Glad to be back home. Can't wait to catch up with everyone!

6 hours ago, iNFUSiON said:

Was literally reminiscing about this site the other day.  No lie.  Welcome back fgt noops!!!!  GiR!!!  Missed you guys.

God damn Magus!!!! 

Infusion too! It is great to see you guys.

I've just scrolled all the way to the top of this thread. I'm in awe that you fellas are still out there keeping it real. CRK's message is definitely gospel! The idea should be for all to have fun. And that ultimately involves putting up with wide spectrum of what it means to be humans rather than robots.

Good to see you bastards back online.

Edit PS: just saw my username. Lol. In sending this from my test device. I'll merge the account to DarkTrax later.

Wow. Haven’t walked these halls in a while. Feels good! Just wanted to drop a line and say hello to everyone. Thanks for the heads up about the site Chap. 

I havent played any fighting games in a long time but I’m probably gonna buy MK11 and see what I’ve been missing. Throw me an ass whoopin’ if you see me. 

10 hours ago, Komatose said:

Fucking robot looking mother fucker. Beep boop 749944 08474783 

error lookin mf.

did u ban my name brodie LOL

Chaos WAS on this list but the man made it here! What are the whereabouts of these other guys? Any I’m forgetting from the old days? It’s impossible to remember them all. 

Bobby Blaze, Quest2Be1, Booya, Alexie, MEsoFLY, Eazy2Beat, Killer B,  Maverick, Pig, Doohoo, Groy, Malone, Omerta C, RaidenWins, Atari, Red Saleen, PTW, MKF, puffpuffpass, WU, SirChuck, Dirty, BNR, stretchshrimp, Dangeros, Smoke LK

3 hours ago, ChaosTheory said:

I'm glad I can say the word retarded again without some 19 year old giving me an infraction and lecture. 

Also, can somebody get me back on my old account? Says my email doesn't exist. 

Good to see you here Chaos 

It has been way too long my old friend, still trying to bring back more of the oldschoolers. That list @DRSIceman posted is right on point 

It’s good to see all these old avatars lol

21 hours ago, DRSIceman said:

Chaos WAS on this list but the man made it here! What are the whereabouts of these other guys? Any I’m forgetting from the old days? It’s impossible to remember them all. 

Bobby Blaze, Quest2Be1, Booya, Alexie, MEsoFLY, Eazy2Beat, Killer B,  Maverick, Pig, Doohoo, Groy, Malone, Omerta C, RaidenWins, Atari, Red Saleen, PTW, MKF, puffpuffpass, WU, SirChuck, Dirty, BNR, stretchshrimp, Dangeros, Smoke LK

I think Red Saleen  got perma banned.  Dude was different.

13 hours ago, DarkTrax said:

WOW!! Chaos returns!

G'day, mate. Good work. Do we have our old sigs here? I just had a good laugh reading my old profile shit.

By the way, Red is MK9 on TYM if you're looking. Dirty is over there, too, but he's probably too busy cooking to check his messages.