Sign in to follow this  
Gerchap

Roll Call

1 hour ago, ChaosTheory said:

G'day, mate. Good work. Do we have our old sigs here? I just had a good laugh reading my old profile shit.

By the way, Red is MK9 on TYM if you're looking. Dirty is over there, too, but he's probably too busy cooking to check his messages.

Great to you back online, Chaos. I don't think we ever recovered the signatures. Maybe we just need to re-implement it. I'll check it out.

Let's get that Saleen son of a gun posting. Saleen is legend! haha. @Gerchap where Dirty at?

31 minutes ago, DarkTrax said:

Great to you back online, Chaos. I don't think we ever recovered the signatures. Maybe we just need to re-implement it. I'll check it out.

Let's get that Saleen son of a gun posting. Saleen is legend! haha. @Gerchap where Dirty at?

@Dirtylova came back then left but I’m sure he’ll be back one of these days

56 minutes ago, Red saleen said:

I’m not banned, never was... unlike a member I shall not name that has been banned from every site at one point.

Whatever happened to that MKServerTrash site? It was good for a laugh, and basically took a dump on everyone in the community. You made me think of it, because back in the day TYM would ban people for talking/linking about it.

1 hour ago, CRKFIEND said:

Whatever happened to that MKServerTrash site? It was good for a laugh, and basically took a dump on everyone in the community. You made me think of it, because back in the day TYM would ban people for talking/linking about it.

JTF took a long time writing all those bios lol  that guy was something else 

Just now, Gerchap said:

JTF took a long time writing all this bios lol  that guy was something else 

I enjoyed that Island Warrior's bio went to a quote of me telling some newbie to avoid him. The guy was mental.

4 hours ago, Red saleen said:

I’m not banned, never was... unlike a member I shall not name that has been banned from every site at one point.

Red is in the building! This is starting to feel like old times. What did I miss the last 7 years?? Haha