Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gerchap

Roll Call

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ChaosTheory said:

G'day, mate. Good work. Do we have our old sigs here? I just had a good laugh reading my old profile shit.

By the way, Red is MK9 on TYM if you're looking. Dirty is over there, too, but he's probably too busy cooking to check his messages.

Great to you back online, Chaos. I don't think we ever recovered the signatures. Maybe we just need to re-implement it. I'll check it out.

Let's get that Saleen son of a gun posting. Saleen is legend! haha. @Gerchap where Dirty at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, DarkTrax said:

Great to you back online, Chaos. I don't think we ever recovered the signatures. Maybe we just need to re-implement it. I'll check it out.

Let's get that Saleen son of a gun posting. Saleen is legend! haha. @Gerchap where Dirty at?

@Dirtylova came back then left but I’m sure he’ll be back one of these days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Red saleen said:

I’m not banned, never was... unlike a member I shall not name that has been banned from every site at one point.

Whatever happened to that MKServerTrash site? It was good for a laugh, and basically took a dump on everyone in the community. You made me think of it, because back in the day TYM would ban people for talking/linking about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CRKFIEND said:

Whatever happened to that MKServerTrash site? It was good for a laugh, and basically took a dump on everyone in the community. You made me think of it, because back in the day TYM would ban people for talking/linking about it.

JTF took a long time writing all those bios lol  that guy was something else 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gerchap said:

JTF took a long time writing all this bios lol  that guy was something else 

I enjoyed that Island Warrior's bio went to a quote of me telling some newbie to avoid him. The guy was mental.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Red saleen said:

I’m not banned, never was... unlike a member I shall not name that has been banned from every site at one point.

Red is in the building! This is starting to feel like old times. What did I miss the last 7 years?? Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...