Sign in to follow this  
Chernyy Volk

What Up MKU

Hey guys.  Since I'm assuming this place has a slightly different crowd than just bitter ex-TYMer's, wanted to introduce myself.  I'm an old new player, just turned 30, only started grinding NRS games last year in Injustice 2.  I'm pretty passionate about the games, competing, shit talk, and being part of team #bancustomvariations.  Hoping to make serious competitive strides with MK11.

2 minutes ago, Chernyy Volk said:

Hey guys.  Since I'm assuming this place has a slightly different crowd than just bitter ex-TYMer's, wanted to introduce myself.  I'm an old new player, just turned 30, only started grinding NRS games last year in Injustice 2.  I'm pretty passionate about the games, competing, shit talk, and being part of team #bancustomvariations.  Hoping to make serious competitive strides with MK11.

Welcome to MKU man, we just reopened this site and still have a lot of work to do.  A lot of us are old schoolers most of the crew have been around since the Deception days back on 05 lol  

Feel free to post and create threads as I mentioned we just reopened so we need as much content as members could provide 

enjoy 

Welcome Dude! This is definitely the pits of self expression and trash talk so you’re definitely in the right place. Not the place for elitist or skill worshipping but definitely a good place to get klan rivalries and an occasional worthy online adversary 

22 minutes ago, Gerchap said:

Welcome to MKU man, we just reopened this site and still have a lot of work to do.  A lot of us are old schoolers most of the crew have been around since the Deception days back on 05 lol  

Feel free to post and create threads as I mentioned we just reopened so we need as much content as members could provide 

enjoy 

Thanks man.  I'm hoping this place overtakes TYM which has gone down the gutter.  I'm tired of dealing with pool monsters and stream monsters trying to talk with guys like me who take the game seriously.  Same reason for why all the pros left TYM behind.  I want a place where people are passionate about the game, competing and grade A beef.

20 minutes ago, EMPR_Thanos said:

Welcome Dude! This is definitely the pits of self expression and trash talk so you’re definitely in the right place. Not the place for elitist or skill worshipping but definitely a good place to get klan rivalries and an occasional worthy online adversary 

I'm definitely elitist, but I'm all about helping people get better etc.  I just want an environment where people are about the competition and digging into the games.

1 hour ago, Chernyy Volk said:

No one is older than me, unless Thunder returns. Welcome.

4 hours ago, Chernyy Volk said:

Nice to see you made it!

Like @EMPR_Thanos said, this place is all about freedom of speech in terms of trash talking and we let certain things slide here that moderators over at TYM would rather hide+ban when staff here would rather see chaos as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Being elitist or skill worshipping is literally the fastest way to get roasted by other members. You're going to find a lot of other C88s here as well from legendary C88s like @MaceWind & @C88_MyGod to regular players like @MiZ_FiT 88, @Dizz 88 & @KoolJulios14 also current leaders like @C88 True Grave, @C88 Nation & myself

1 minute ago, Atterigner said:

I don't know man. All the different emails and passwords got me mixed up. Anyway, here I am. 

You know I could’ve helped you out with a password reset. I can merge accounts if you want. Anyway good to see you here and go Pats 

7 minutes ago, Gerchap said:

You know I could’ve helped you out with a password reset. I can merge accounts if you want. Anyway good to see you here and go Pats 

It's all good my Madridista friend. 

Hey man you know I can't stand Boston teams lol... Go Lakers.

11 hours ago, Atterigner said:

Cool, welcome. What type of metal do you listen too?

Hey man.  I'm pretty big on the foundational trinity of extreme metal.  Black, death and thrash metal and progressive variants thereof.

8 hours ago, xFriction said:

Welcome to the savage land, better sharpen up a spear!

Or a harpoon, loved your manta bruh

Appreciate it.  I busted my ass to attain mastery of that character.

14 minutes ago, Chernyy Volk said:

Hey man.  I'm pretty big on the foundational trinity of extreme metal.  Black, death and thrash metal and progressive variants thereof.

Yes sir. Feel free to post any new bands on here. I've been consumed lately with a ton of Black Metal.

2 minutes ago, Atterigner said:

Yes sir. Feel free to post any new bands on here. I've been consumed lately with a ton of Black Metal.

I actually write for a metal publication/metal blog, No Clean Singing.  We're in the top 5 for traffic last I knew.  www.nocleansinging.com.  I write there under TheMadIsraeli.  Been MIA due to competing but am getting ready to start reviewing again during this tournament downtime.

5 minutes ago, Gerchap said:

Hell no! Barça a morir bro

Hey bro el juego de BVB vs Bayern va estar bueno. And Champions League next week. Barcelona is the clear fav to win it. Juventus is strong too tho.

7 minutes ago, Chernyy Volk said:

I actually write for a metal publication/metal blog, No Clean Singing.  We're in the top 5 for traffic last I knew.  www.nocleansinging.com.  I write there under TheMadIsraeli.  Been MIA due to competing but am getting ready to start reviewing again during this tournament downtime.

Never heard of it but, I will check it out. I usually hit the metalarchives to look up some stuff. Thanks man.

14 minutes ago, Atterigner said:

Hey bro el juego de BVB vs Bayern va estar bueno. And Champions League next week. Barcelona is the clear fav to win it. Juventus is strong too tho.

I think Liverpool is the only team that can give Barca a headache. La Juve isn’t stronger than Liverpool. Sane is insane and Sala is a beast too