Controller or Stick for MK?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Controller or Stick?

• Controller
    • Stick
    • Both

39 minutes ago, Gerchap said:

Are these the sticks you have Mace?!

Yep. For that cabinet, they just cut out holes large enough to drop them in. I have a 1 for PlayStation and 1 for XBOX. Never used them much because they are quite bad. 

2 hours ago, MaceWind said:

Yep. For that cabinet, they just cut out holes large enough to drop them in. I have a 1 for PlayStation and 1 for XBOX. Never used them much because they are quite bad. 

I have exactly the same, one for each console I used the Xbox one like 2 times and the PS is still brand new, where did you get the actual arcade? 

11 hours ago, Gerchap said:

I have exactly the same, one for each console I used the Xbox one like 2 times and the PS is still brand new, where did you get the actual arcade? 

I don't have the arcade cabinet. I'm looking for schematics that show how to build one. That picture is from the MK9 PGP tournament in Vegas.

just get the brooks universal board.  You will need a piece off two way tape, wire cutters and screw driver.  As long and the wire is long enough, just cut it where it goes into the current board and attached it to the labeled spot on the brooks board.  It’s really simple.