Sign in to follow this  
CRKFIEND

What System Are You Getting MK11 For?

What System Are You Getting MK11 For?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What System Are You Getting MK11 For?

• Sony PS4
    • Nintendo Switch
    • Microsoft XBOX One
    • PC

1 hour ago, Komatose said:

PS4 and Xbox when the price drops. 

That's the problem. These fricken games cost so much money, yet I'm sure publishers are banking on selling multiple copies of the same game to a single user. One handheld and the other for non-portable consoles. 

They better enjoy this moment as it will be the last. Ubiquitous cloud gaming is almost here with Google Stadia and I'm betting Microsoft will take the same approach.

25 minutes ago, DarkTrax said:

That's the problem. These fricken games cost so much money, yet I'm sure publishers are banking on selling multiple copies of the same game to a single user. One handheld and the other for non-portable consoles. 

They better enjoy this moment as it will be the last. Ubiquitous cloud gaming is almost here with Google Stadia and I'm betting Microsoft will take the same approach.

PC has been cleaning shop for years as far as game prices go. I’m waiting Trax, I am waiting...

16 hours ago, Atterigner said:

ArchAnus. Good to see you man. Welcome back.

What's up Demonium? Good to see you too man. Always good to have a mix of personalities around. Think you'll actually play this game, or just troll the forums while servicing Emperor clan again?

16 minutes ago, C88 ArchMagus said:

What's up Demonium? Good to see you too man. Always good to have a mix of personalities around. Think you'll actually play this game, or just troll the forums while servicing Emperor clan again?

Hey man I played all the MK games. As a matter of fact I’m still playing MKX. I’ll be there in MK11. So if you play MKX or getting MK11 we can go at it for a bit. I remember your Scorpion was pretty lethal.

Also Emperors are no joke man. It’s not that I service them lol. 

7 hours ago, C88 ArchMagus said:

This guy left for a carton of milk one night when we were playing league of legends and never heard from him again... was I THAT trash bro? 😂

On 4/4/2019 at 8:28 AM, CRKFIEND said:

MK11 is dropping this month, what system(s) do you plan on buying it for? I'm planning on Switch actually, but I could be swayed to a different platform if the community feels strongly about a different version.

In case you didn't hear, the Switch version is supposed to run at 60 fps but will have a HUGE day one download. More info here...https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/mortal-kombat-11-nintendo-switch-frame-rate-download-size-revealed-2021668

1 hour ago, MaceWind said:

In case you didn't hear, the Switch version is supposed to run at 60 fps but will have a HUGE day one download. More info here...https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/mortal-kombat-11-nintendo-switch-frame-rate-download-size-revealed-2021668

Wow, that's a crime. If this turns out to be true they lost a sale. That's my entire switch internal! In the days where SSD/Flash memory can fit hunderds if not thousands of gigabytes into a card, this is unacceptable. 

I'm wondering if the game will even run without being connected to the internet. It better.

8 minutes ago, CRKFIEND said:

Wow, that's a crime. If this turns out to be true they lost a sale. That's my entire switch internal! In the days where SSD/Flash memory can fit hunderds if not thousands of gigabytes into a card, this is unacceptable. 

I'm wondering if the game will even run without being connected to the internet. It better.

@DarkTrax is buying it for the switch too I guess he won’t be getting it for it