A little over 2 weeks away from realese day    and we have to start thinking on CLAN WAR, last man standing. Let’s talk about this fellas. Video by Master @Weedoshi 

@THE EMPEROR @C88 Revy @Shujinkydink

3 hours ago, C88 True Grave said:

I've been trying to do something like this for a while. I plan to run tournaments, combo events and other special things for MK11 like I did for MKX and I2. Let's keep the clan scene alive fellas. 

That's what I’m talking about!

1 hour ago, CRKFIEND said:

F That, put me in. I'll win it solo: Team CRK.

Thats the CRK i know haha once mk11 is here and once we get more of the oldschoolers and new people you should start your clan bro 

CRK would be a cool name for a clan 

1 hour ago, Gerchap said:

Thats the CRK i know haha once mk11 is here and once we get more of the oldschoolers and new people you should start your clan bro 

CRK would be a cool name for a clan 

Oh yeah, I mean it too - If I like MK11. As far a CRK clan goes I probably don't have enough drive to create it. If MK11 is as good as MK9, I suppose I might find myself in one. I think I'm still in TKO though, lol... Talk about blast from the past.

1 hour ago, CRKFIEND said:

Oh yeah, I mean it too - If I like MK11. As far a CRK clan goes I probably don't have enough drive to create it. If MK11 is as good as MK9, I suppose I might find myself in one. I think I'm still in TKO though, lol... Talk about blast from the past.

Remake TKO...

3 hours ago, Komatose said:

Remake TKO...

The whole schtick about TKO is that it had the strongest roster of any clan, even if it meant you'd use broken stuff. I was an anomaly because I played clean, my hatred for Moe and Yayo's glitching turned to some weird respect because I could still play against them and hold my own.  I wouldn't reform it without the OG crew, or the backing of the best players online. Never say never, but improbable. 

6 hours ago, CRKFIEND said:

You were OWG on the Xbox back in MKD days too but I doubt OWG comes back. BNR never came back, Pig of the hut is a pussy, Bobby Blaze might come back, StretchShrimp never was seen again and I’ll be playing but who knows if I get a high level lol 

10 hours ago, Gerchap said:

You were OWG on the Xbox back in MKD days too but I doubt OWG comes back. BNR never came back, Pig of the hut is a pussy, Bobby Blaze might come back, StretchShrimp never was seen again and I’ll be playing but who knows if I get a high level lol 

I remember that. My PS2 broke back mid-life of MKD, and I moved over to Xbox to play against new people. Good times. I haven't kept up with any of those guys really. What did Pig do? I'm kind of out of the loop on the drama I suppose.

Stretch, Blaze and I played some MK9 games, but we've fallen out of touch as well.

11 hours ago, CRKFIEND said:

I remember that. My PS2 broke back mid-life of MKD, and I moved over to Xbox to play against new people. Good times. I haven't kept up with any of those guys really. What did Pig do? I'm kind of out of the loop on the drama I suppose.

Stretch, Blaze and I played some MK9 games, but we've fallen out of touch as well.

Pig became just too cool for school. 

I'd figure more people would have fun with this kind of stuff, especially with how good the online has gotten. 

People seem more interested in being viewers now than participants, though. Or they prefer the ranked one-and-dones. 

2 hours ago, DRSIceman said:

I loved seeing all the clans go to war back in the day. I only played Xbox then so OWG was the clan to beat.

I remember doohoo left with Alienz and started Dark Legion. Dink started his STB clan......I’m old. 

Haha yes you are, those were great days my man 

On 4/10/2019 at 3:34 PM, ChaosTheory said:

I'd figure more people would have fun with this kind of stuff, especially with how good the online has gotten. 

People seem more interested in being viewers now than participants, though. Or they prefer the ranked one-and-dones. 

I might just continue to like every post I see of yours because Al Bundy deserves it. Also the Twitch culture is a bit odd, I don't understand the appeal of watching people play games. That was the worst part of gaming with friends as a kid. That controller was mine! 

48 minutes ago, CRKFIEND said:

I might just continue to like every post I see of yours because Al Bundy deserves it. Also the Twitch culture is a bit odd, I don't understand the appeal of watching people play games. That was the worst part of gaming with friends as a kid. That controller was mine! 

Unless this was your controller and you had to put it down due to massive hand cramps...

2600.jpg