42 minutes ago, MaceWind said:

Unless this was your controller and you had to put it down due to massive hand cramps...

2600.jpg

Lol

Atari, was our first console back in Guatemala 🇬🇹 Pac-Man, missile comando, pole position. man 30 years ago. Then the rest is history 

4 hours ago, CRKFIEND said:

I might just continue to like every post I see of yours because Al Bundy deserves it. Also the Twitch culture is a bit odd, I don't understand the appeal of watching people play games. That was the worst part of gaming with friends as a kid. That controller was mine! 

Two true things... 

1. Yes, watching someone else play seems to go against human nature. When I was a kid, I would almost bite my knuckle off watching and criticizing my brother play. 

2. Al Bundy is in fact the man and probably should have a statue at every courthouse in the country. 

On 4/8/2019 at 7:07 PM, CRKFIEND said:

The whole schtick about TKO is that it had the strongest roster of any clan, even if it meant you'd use broken stuff. I was an anomaly because I played clean, my hatred for Moe and Yayo's glitching turned to some weird respect because I could still play against them and hold my own.  I wouldn't reform it without the OG crew, or the backing of the best players online. Never say never, but improbable. 

Let's do it 💪

20 hours ago, Dizz 88 said:

What's up Napalm, haven't heard from you in a while.

Yeah man dipped from FGs, thought MKX was whack and IG turned KI into an ugly joke of a game so I tossed em ✌️

On 4/15/2019 at 1:32 AM, Napalm 88 said:

Yeah man dipped from FGs, thought MKX was whack and IG turned KI into an ugly joke of a game so I tossed em ✌️

Yeah I hear you man, I thought MKX was ass. It's too much like igau. I haven't gotten into an NRS game since MK9.