Revy

What Guest Characters Do You Want?

A lot of people have always wanted to see their favourite fictional characters appear in Mortal Kombat since the appearance of Kratos & Freddy Kruger in Mortal Kombat (2011) and NetherRealm Studios have consistently put guest characters in their games like Scorpion in Injustice Gods Among Us, in Mortal Kombat X we saw Jason Vorhees, Predator, Alien & Leatherface appear and we saw in Injustice 2 Sub-Zero, Raiden, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Hellboy.

Which characters do you wish to see in Mortal Kombat 11? 

15 hours ago, Gerchap said:

Only MK Chatacters, there are plenty to choose from but sadly NRS does this to get a totally different customer type. It’s all about money 

I REALLY liked seeing the TMNT's in Injustice 2, although I didn't get into the game very much. It was a great idea, and I'd love to see them on the main roster.

As far as MK, I agree... Keep it in the MK universe. I don't want to see Spawn, I don't want to see Ash, I don't want to see Shaggy... Ok, I want to see Shaggy.

The biggest thing for me is finding characters who can actually handle a lot of the characters in the canon. Since MK11 is all about the original timeline & the current timeline I was thinking of characters that were been popular in either era. Sadly my favourite BuffyVerse character, Illyria will not be on this list as what we know Cetrion & Kronika already have her powers even though she's more than just a nature, time & martial arts Old God.

Xena

320x320sr.png

Abilities:

Superhuman physical characteristics, enhanced senses, incredibly skillful fighter and expert martial artist (particularly proficient and knowledgeable in the use of pressure points), incredibly acrobatic, able to make gigantic leaps, as well as being deadly with a sword, she also a Chakram, the power to kill gods, can turn into a wolf, telekinesis, can create forcefields, energy blasts, precognitive visions and extra-sensory perception & Reality Warping.

Apparently there’s been some leaks regarding DLC characters. Someone data mined the Switch version I guess. Looks to be a mix between MK characters and other. I won’t spoil it but the info is out there!