Sign in to follow this  
MaceWind

The 'Mortal Kombat' Movie Reboot Is Happening

Late Monday evening, an ABC reporter based out of Adelaide, Australia, said that the long-rumored Mortal Kombat movie reboot will be filmed in South Australia, making it "the largest movie ever filmed and produced" there. She tweeted that production on the movie will start a month from now. And according to Australian news site AdelaideNow, South Australian Premier Steve Marshall confirmed at a news conference that the Mortal Kombat film will be a significant moment for South Australian film production.

Here's the kicker: Aquaman director James Wan is on board....read the whole story on Esquire

On 5/14/2019 at 2:11 PM, MaceWind said:

Late Monday evening, an ABC reporter based out of Adelaide, Australia, said that the long-rumored Mortal Kombat movie reboot will be filmed in South Australia, making it "the largest movie ever filmed and produced" there. She tweeted that production on the movie will start a month from now. And according to Australian news site AdelaideNow, South Australian Premier Steve Marshall confirmed at a news conference that the Mortal Kombat film will be a significant moment for South Australian film production.

Here's the kicker: Aquaman director James Wan is on board....read the whole story on Esquire

It would be great to get a good MK movie again. It's been a while. I still love the first movie of loud "MOORTAL KOMBAT" and the music. 

I can't say that I like the idea that James Wan is directing this. I saw Aquaman for the first time the other day without volume (don't ask), and I have to say that it felt like it was a crap shoot.